|Operating system||Supported editions||Preinstalled with the OS|
|Windows 10 (version 1507)||32-bit and 64-bit||.NET Framework 4.6|
|Windows 8.1||32-bit, 64-bit, and ARM||.NET Framework 4.5.1|
|Windows 8||32-bit, 64-bit, and ARM||.NET Framework 4.5|
|Windows 7 SP1||32-bit and 64-bit||—|
Which version of NET framework is compatible with Windows 7?
NET Framework 3.5. The . NET Framework 3.5 is included with Windows 7.
Does .NET 4.7 work on Windows 7?
NET Framework 4.7. The update is also available on Microsoft Update Catalog and through Windows Update. On Windows 7 SP1 x86, use this link. On Windows 7 SP1 or Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, use this link.
Can I install NET Framework 4.5 on Windows 7?
NET Framework 4.5. 2 (Offline Installer) for Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. 2 is a highly compatible, in-place update to the Microsoft . …
How do I install .NET framework on Windows 7?
How to install Microsoft . NET Framework 3.5. 1 on Windows 7
- Click Start -> Control Panel.
- Click Programs.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off.
- Click the checkbox next to Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1.
- You will see the checkbox become filled.
- Click OK.
- Wait for Windows to complete the operation. If it asks you to connect to Windows Update to download required files, click Yes.
Does Windows 10 use .NET framework?
Windows 10 (all editions) includes the . NET Framework 4.6 as an OS component, and it is installed by default. It also includes the . … NET Framework 3.5 SP1 can be added or removed via the Programs and Features control panel.
Where is .NET framework in Windows 7?
NET Framework 3.5. 1 on Windows 7: Select Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features. Select Turn Windows features on or off.
Will .NET 4.6 run on Windows 7?
NET Framework requires Windows 7 SP1. If you are on Windows 7 and have not yet installed Service Pack 1, you will need to do so before installing the . NET Framework.
Why does NET Framework not install?
When you run the web or offline installer for the . NET Framework 4.5 or later versions, you might encounter an issue that prevents or blocks the installation of the . … NET Framework appear in the Installed Updates tab of the Control Panel Programs and Features app. For operating systems on which the .
How do I fix a blocked framework problem?
Blocking the . Net Framework 4.7
- Tap on the Windows-key, type regedit.exe, and hit the Enter-key on the keyboard. …
- Go to the key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftNET Framework SetupNDP.
- Right-click on NDP and select New > Key.
- Name that key WU.
- Right-click on WU, and select New > Dword (32-bit) Value.
12 июн. 2017 г.
How do I install .NET framework on Windows 10?
Enable the . NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
- Press the Windows key. on your keyboard, type “Windows Features”, and press Enter. The Turn Windows features on or off dialog box appears.
- Select the . NET Framework 3.5 (includes . NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box, select OK, and reboot your computer if prompted.
16 июл. 2018 г.
How can I tell what NET framework is installed?
How to check your . NET Framework version
- On the Start menu, choose Run.
- In the Open box, enter regedit.exe. You must have administrative credentials to run regedit.exe.
- In the Registry Editor, open the following subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftNET Framework SetupNDP. The installed versions are listed under the NDP subkey.
6 июл. 2020 г.
Is .NET Framework 4.8 the latest version?
NET Framework 4.8 is the last version of . NET Framework, and no further versions will be released.
What is latest version of .NET framework?
.NET Framework 4.8 was the final version of .NET Framework, future work going into the rewritten and cross-platform .NET Core platform, which shipped as .NET 5 in November 2020.