How do I transfer music from my old iPod touch to my computer?
Transfer files between iPod touch and your Windows PC
- Connect iPod touch to your Windows PC. …
- In iTunes on your Windows PC, click the iPod touch button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following:
How do I get music off of an old iPod?
Once the files have been copied to your computer’s hard drive, go to File Explorer and right-click on the iPod drive. Select Eject to remove your iPod and disconnect it from the computer. You can add songs to your iTunes library on your PC by going to File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows.
How can I save my iPod music to my computer?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod. …
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy. …
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
19 янв. 2021 г.
How do I sync my iPod to a new computer without losing my music?
Once you’re on the new computer, install iTunes on it. Once installed, open iTunes, navigate to iTunes preferences (iTunes> Preferences on a Mac, or Edit> Preferences on Windows). Click the Devices button and make sure ‘Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically’ is checked.
How do I add music to my iPod without syncing it?
Scroll to the bottom of the Summary screen and check “Manually manage music and videos.” This feature allows you to manually add and remove music from your iPod instead of relying on the syncing process.
How can I sync my iPod to my computer?
Connect the iPod and click the iPod button.
After you click the iPod button, iTunes displays the sync options with tabs for each sync options page. iTunes automatically starts syncing your iPod, and the sync status pane tells you the progress.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use. …
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music. While you can use your smartphone to play music in your car, you might want to avoid this. …
- Sell It!
2 окт. 2020 г.
How do I sync my old iPod to iTunes?
Checkmark the box for Sync Music. This turns ON automatic syncing and associates the iPod to the new iTunes library. Below that, if your iTunes music library can fit on the iPod, you can choose the option to sync Entire music library. Otherwise, choose the option to sync Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres.
How do I connect my iPod to Windows 10?
Launch iTunes from your desktop, Start menu, or taskbar. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer with your Lightning to USB or 30-pin USB cable. Click the device button — it looks like a small iPhone and it is located near the top-left of the window.