Head to Settings > Personalization > Start. On the right, scroll all the way to the bottom and click the “Choose which folders appear on Start” link. Choose whatever folders you want to appear on the Start menu. And here’s a side-by-side look at how those new folders look as icons and in the expanded view.
How do I customize my Start menu?
- Right-click the Start button and choose Properties. You see the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box.
- On the Start Menu tab, click the Customize button. …
- Select or deselect the features you want to enable or disable. …
- Click the OK button twice when you’re done.
How do I switch back to classic view in Windows 10?
How do I switch back to the classic view in Windows 10?
- Download and install Classic Shell.
- Click on the Start button and search for classic shell.
- Open the topmost result of your search.
- Select the Start menu view between Classic, Classic with two columns and Windows 7 style.
- Hit the OK button.
24 июл. 2020 г.
How do I change the Start button on Windows 10?
Switch back to Start Menu Style tab, check the box labeled Replace the Start button as shown in the picture below, and then select the Custom option. Click the Pick image button to select the custom Start menu button.
How do I get programs to show on Start menu?
See all your apps in Windows 10
- To see a list of your apps, select Start and scroll through the alphabetical list. …
- To choose whether your Start menu settings show all your apps or only the most used ones, select Start > Settings > Personalization > Start and adjust each setting you want to change.
How do I clean my Start menu in Windows 10?
The best thing to do is uninstall these apps. In the search box, start typing “add” and the Add or remove programs option will come up. Click it. Scroll on down to the offending app, click it, and then click Uninstall.
Does Windows 10 have classic view?
Easily Access the Classic Personalization Window
By default, when you right-click on the Windows 10 desktop and select Personalize, you are taken to the new Personalization section in PC Settings. … You can add a shortcut to the desktop so you can quickly access the classic Personalization window if you prefer it.
How do I switch back to Windows on my desktop?
How to Get to the Desktop in Windows 10
- Click the icon in the lower right corner of the screen. It looks like a tiny rectangle that’s next to your notification icon. …
- Right click on the taskbar. …
- Select Show the desktop from the menu.
- Hit Windows Key + D to toggle back and forth from the desktop.
27 мар. 2020 г.
How do I switch to classic view?
Follow the below-given steps to switch back to Classic Facebook. Step 1: Open Facebook on your computer and Log in. Step 2: On the home page click the Menu (Down arrow option) in the top-right corner. Step 3: From the drop-down menu select Switch to Classic Facebook.
What folder is Start menu in Windows 10?
Start by opening File Explorer and then navigating to the folder where Windows 10 stores your program shortcuts: %AppData%MicrosoftWindowsStart MenuPrograms. Opening that folder should display a list of program shortcuts and subfolders.
How do I create a shortcut to start menu?
Right-click, hold, drag and drop the .exe file that launch the apps to the Programs folder on the right. Select Create shortcuts here from the context menu. Right-click the shortcut, select Rename, and name the shortcut exactly how you want it to appear in the All apps list.