How can I get Windows 8.1 build 9600 free?
- Run Microsoft Toolkit.exe as administrator. If you will see blue screen in Windows 8 -> Click “More Info” -> “Run Anyway“.
- Click on Windows icon.
- Click on tab «Activation», click« EZ-Activator ».
- After activation you can click «Uninstall» on tab «Activation» under inscription «Tool – AutoKMS».
How can I activate my Windows 8 for free?
To activate Windows 8 over the Internet:
- Log in to the computer as an administrator, and then connect to the Internet.
- Press the Windows + I keys to open the Settings charm.
- Select Change PC settings in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- In PC settings, select the Activate Windows tab. …
- Select the Enter key button.
How can I activate my Windows 8 Pro build 9200 permanently for free?
Method 1: Manual
- Select the right license key for your Windows edition. …
- Run command prompt in admin mode. …
- Use command “slmgr /ipk your_key” to install a license key. …
- Use command “slmgr /skms kms8.msguides.com” to connect to my KMS server. …
- Activate your Windows using the command “slmgr /ato”.
11 мар. 2020 г.
Can I install Windows 8.1 without a product key?
The fastest and easiest way to install Windows 8.1 without a product key is by creating a Windows installation USB drive. We need to download a Windows 8.1 ISO from Microsoft if we haven’t already. Then, we can use a 4GB or larger USB flash drive and an app, such as Rufus, to create a Windows 8.1 installation USB.
How do I get a Windows 8.1 product key?
So you could go to www.microsoftstore.com and buy a download version of Windows 8.1. You’ll get an email with the product key, which you can use, and you can just ignore (never download) the actual file. Microsoft MVPs are independent experts offering real-world answers. Learn more at mvp.microsoft.com.
Does Windows 8 need product key?
Windows 8.1 does not come for free to use, unless you already have Windows 8 installed and Activated with a legit Product Key. You can download it for free, but you use it you have to buy a Product Key. Microsoft no longer sells Windows 8/8.1.
How do I activate Windows 8 on my laptop?
To activate Windows 8.1 using an internet connection:
- Select the Start button , type PC settings, and then select PC settings from the list of results.
- Choose Activate Windows.
- Enter your Windows 8.1 product key, select Next, and follow the instructions.
How do I get rid of Activate Windows 8 watermark?
1. Get rid of Activate Windows Watermark using Regedit
- Click Start and type in Regedit and hit Enter. …
- Now, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Control Panel > Desktop.
- Scroll down and find the PaintDesktopVersion and double click it to open.
- Once opened, make sure that the Hexadecimal option is selected.
26 дек. 2020 г.
What happens if Windows 8.1 is not activated?
I would like to inform you that Windows 8 will last without activating, for 30 days. During the 30 day period, Windows will show the Activate Windows watermark about every 3 hours or so. … After 30 days, Windows will ask you to activate and every hour the computer will shut down (Turn off).
How do I find my Windows license key?
Generally, if you bought a physical copy of Windows, the product key should be on a label or card inside the box that Windows came in. If Windows came preinstalled on your PC, the product key should appear on a sticker on your device. If you’ve lost or can’t find the product key, contact the manufacturer.
What is the product key for Windows 8 Pro?
|Operating system edition||KMS Client Setup Key|
|Windows 8 Pro||NG4HW-VH26C-733KW-K6F98-J8CK4|
|Windows 8 Pro N||XCVCF-2NXM9-723PB-MHCB7-2RYQQ|
|Windows 8 Enterprise||32JNW-9KQ84-P47T8-D8GGY-CWCK7|
|Windows 8 Enterprise N||JMNMF-RHW7P-DMY6X-RF3DR-X2BQT|
Can Windows 8 be downloaded for free?
If you’re using Windows 8, upgrading to Windows 8.1 is both easy and free. If you’re using another operating system (Windows 7, Windows XP, OS X), you can either buy a boxed version ($120 for normal, $200 for Windows 8.1 Pro), or opt for one of the free methods listed below.
Is Windows 8 still supported?
Support for Windows 8 ended on January 12, 2016. … Microsoft 365 Apps is no longer supported on Windows 8. To avoid performance and reliability issues, we recommend that you upgrade your operating system to Windows 10 or download Windows 8.1 for free.
Is Windows 8 still available for download?
Beginning in July 2019, the Windows 8 Store is officially closed. While you can no longer install or update applications from the Windows 8 Store, you can continue using those already installed. However, since Windows 8 has been out of support since January 2016, we encourage you to update to Windows 8.1 for free.