Open Settings, and navigate to System > About. Click on About, and then check Windows Specifications. There you’ll find info on version number and build number. Version numbers are in the form of YY/MM, so 1809 means “the ninth month of 2018”
How do I know which version of Windows 10 I have?
Find operating system info in Windows 10
- Select the Start button > Settings > System > About . Open About settings.
- Under Device specifications > System type, see if you’re running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
- Under Windows specifications, check which edition and version of Windows your device is running.
Is Windows 10 version 1809 still supported?
If you use Windows 10 Home or Pro and you’re still on version 1809, it’s time to move onto a newer version of Windows 10. Today, the two-year-old version of the OS is getting its last cumulative update.
How can I get Windows 10 1809?
Sign into your account. Wait while Windows 10 completes application updates and post setup tasks. Thats it, the Windows 10 1809 is installed. You can check Windows Update for latest updates, click Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for Updates.
How do I find out my Windows version?
Click the Start or Windows button (usually in the lower-left corner of your computer screen). Click Settings.
- While on the Start screen, type computer.
- Right-click the computer icon. If using touch, press and hold on computer icon.
- Click or tap Properties. Under Windows edition, the Windows version is shown.
Which version of Windows 10 is best?
Windows 10 – which version is right for you?
- Windows 10 Home. Chances are that this will the be the edition best suited to you. …
- Windows 10 Pro. Windows 10 Pro offers all of the same features as the Home edition, and is also designed for PCs, tablets and 2-in-1s. …
- Windows 10 Mobile. …
- Windows 10 Enterprise. …
- Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise.
How many Windows 10 versions are there?
Windows 10 has twelve editions, all with varying feature sets, use cases, or intended devices.
Will there be Windows 11?
Microsoft has gone into the model of releasing 2 feature upgrades a year and almost monthly updates for bug fixes, security fixes, enhancements for Windows 10. No new Windows OS is going to be released. Existing Windows 10 will keep getting updated. Hence, there will be no Windows 11.
What version of Windows 10 is no longer supported?
Just a notice for all Windows 10 users, Windows 10, version 1903 will reach the end of service on December 8, 2020, which is Today.
How long will Windows 10 be supported with updates?
Microsoft will continue to support at least one release of Windows 10 Semi-Annual Channel until October 14, 2025.
|Listing||Start Date||Retirement Date|
|Windows 10 Enterprise and Education||07/29/2015||10/14/2025|
Should I upgrade Windows 10 1809?
It’s generally a good idea to keep your system up-to-date. Why? To ensure you’re getting the latest security updates that fix any vulnerabilities in the operating system. That said, updates like 1809 show why you should probably wait for any bugs to be ironed out before installing a new update.
What is the latest Windows version 2020?
The latest version of Windows 10 is the October 2020 Update, version “20H2,” which was released on October 20, 2020. Microsoft releases new major updates every six months. These major updates can take some time to reach your PC since Microsoft and PC manufacturers do extensive testing before fully rolling them out.
Should I install Windows 10 version 1909?
Is it safe to install version 1909? The best answer is “Yes,” you should install this new feature update, but the answer will depend whether you’re already running version 1903 (May 2019 Update) or an older release. If your device is already running the May 2019 Update, then you should install the November 2019 Update.
How does Windows 10 Pro look like?
The Pro edition of Windows 10, in addition to all of Home edition’s features, offers sophisticated connectivity and privacy tools such as Domain Join, Group Policy Management, Bitlocker, Enterprise Mode Internet Explorer (EMIE), Assigned Access 8.1, Remote Desktop, Client Hyper-V, and Direct Access.
How do I find my Windows license key?
To do this, type “cmd” in the Windows search bar.
- Command Prompt will appear in the search results. …
- Advertisement. …
- Note: This method displays the Windows product key stored in your computer’s BIOS or UEFI firmware.
28 июл. 2020 г.
How do I get windows10?
Video: How to take Windows 10 screenshots
- Go to the Download Windows 10 website.
- Under Create Windows 10 installation media, click Download tool now and Run.
- Choose Upgrade this PC now, assuming this is the only PC you’re upgrading. …
- Follow the prompts.
4 янв. 2021 г.