Click the battery icon in your system tray and you should see the old battery interface. If you want to return to the new Windows 10 interface for either the clock and calendar or the battery, you just need to return to the ImmersiveShell folder in Registry Editor.
How do I switch back to the old clock in Windows 10?
If you want to revert to Windows 10’s original clock, change the value back to 0.
- Open Windows registry and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionImmersiveShell
- Create a new DWORD key (if it doesn’t exist), UseWin32TrayClockExperience.
- Set its value to 1.
18 июн. 2016 г.
How do I get the analog clock on Windows 10?
After opening Registry Editor, navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionImmersiveShell Click on the Immersiveshell folder on your left hand side. Following that, create a new DWORD (32-bit) Value in your right hand side.
How do I find old settings on Windows 10?
Right-click the Start button to open the Win+X menu and click the Settings menu item. Click the Personalization icon to open the next screen and drill down to the Themes screen. Scroll down until you see the Desktop Icon Settings item under the Related Settings area and click it.
Why did my clock disappeared from Windows 10?
Press Windows + I to open Settings, and click Personalization. Click Taskbar in the left panel. Scroll down in the right window to click Turn system icons on or off link. Find Clock and check if it is turned on, if not, turn it on.
How do I put the clock widget on Windows 10?
Add Clocks from Multiple Time Zones in Windows 10
- Click on Time & language.
- Click the Add clocks link to set up clocks in multiple time zones.
- Click the option to Show this clock. …
- Next, click the second Show this clock option, and set it to the timezone of your choice by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- Change the names for Clock 1 and Clock 2. (
29 апр. 2017 г.
How do I change the clock on Windows 10?
If you want to format the date and time with something more unique, you’ll need to use Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on the Clock, Language, and Region link.
- Click on the Change date, time, or numbers formats link.
- Under the Formats tab, click on the Additional settings button.
- Click on the Time tab.
30 дек. 2016 г.
How do I put an analog clock on my desktop?
- Right-click the desktop to open a list of options.
- Click “Gadgets” to open the thumbnail gallery of gadgets.
- Double-click the “Clock” icon in the gallery to open a desktop clock to your desktop.
- Mouse over the desktop clock to display the tools pane (or right-click it to view more options).
How do I display the clock on my desktop?
Add a clock widget
- Touch and hold any empty section of a Home screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a clock widget.
- You’ll see images of your Home screens. Slide the clock to a Home screen.
How do I get gadgets on Windows 10?
Method #1Windows Desktop Gadgets
Or you can access them from the control panel, under the Appearance and Personalization section. You will see that now you have access to the classic desktop gadgets. Of course, if you want more gadgets, simply click on Get more gadgets online in the gadgets window.
What happened to Control Panel in Windows 10?
Press the Windows logo on your keyboard, or click the Windows icon in the lower-left of your screen to open the Start Menu. There, search for “Control Panel.” Once it appears in the search results, just click its icon.
How do I find the old Control Panel in Windows 10?
Press Windows key + R then type: control then hit Enter. Voila, the Control Panel is back; you can right-click on it, then click Pin to Taskbar for convenient access. Another way you can access the Control Panel is from within File Explorer.
How do I get the Classic Start menu in Windows 10?
Click on the Start button and search for classic shell. Open the topmost result of your search. Select the Start menu view between Classic, Classic with two columns and Windows 7 style. Hit the OK button.
How do I display date and time on my desktop Windows 10?
Here are the steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Time & language.
- Click on Date & time.
- Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
- Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
25 окт. 2017 г.
How do I reset my taskbar Windows 10?
Here is what you should do:
- Invoke the Taskbar by pressing the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keyboard shortcut.
- Navigate to the Processes tab.
- Search the list of processes for Windows Explorer.
- Right-click the process and select Restart.
27 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I remove the day from the taskbar in Windows 10?
Right click at an open space of the taskbar > is there a checkmark at ” Lock the taskbar ” ? If yes, uncheck it.