How do I completely delete Firefox?
Clear the cache
- Click the menu button. and select Options. …
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data. …
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page.
How do I uninstall Firefox from command line?
To uninstall Firefox for Enterprise silently you have to uninstall from the command line. To do so, run [install directory]uninstallhelper.exe with the command line parameter /S.
How do I uninstall an app on Linux?
Scroll through the list of installed packages in the Terminal window to find the one you want to uninstall. Note the full name of the package. To uninstall a program, use the “apt-get” command, which is the general command for installing programs and manipulating installed programs.
Where is Firefox stored in Linux?
In Linux the main Firefox profile folder that stores personal data is in the hidden “~/. mozilla/firefox/” folder. The secondary location in “~/. cache/mozilla/firefox/” is used for the disk cache and isn’t important.
Can I delete old Firefox data?
The “Old Firefox Data” folder is created when the browser is refreshed. It contains the original profile you were using before the refresh. If anything seems wrong or missing, you might be able to recover what you want from it. Once you are sure you no longer have need of the old profile, you can remove it if you want.
How do I delete all history on Firefox?
How do I clear my history?
- Click the Library button. , click History and then click Clear Recent History….
- Select how much history you want to clear: …
- Click the OK button.
How do I completely uninstall and reinstall Firefox?
Start the Mozilla Firefox uninstall
- Close Firefox (if Firefox is open): Click the Firefox menu and select Exit. …
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click on Add or Remove Programs. …
- From the list of currently installed programs, select Mozilla Firefox.
How do I change settings in Firefox?
Connection settings in Firefox
- Click the menu button. and select Options. Preferences. Options.
- In the General panel, go to the ProxyNetwork Settings section.
- Click Settings…. The Connection Settings dialog will open.
Why has Firefox stopped working?
A problematic extension can cause the problem, which can be resolved by disabling or uninstalling the extension. For information on diagnosing and fixing problems caused by faulty extensions, see the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article.
How do I uninstall everything on Ubuntu?
Click on the Ubuntu Software icon in the Activities toolbar; this will open the Ubuntu Software manager through which you can search for, install and uninstall software from your computer. From the list of applications, look up for the one you want to uninstall and then click the Remove button against it.
What does sudo apt-get purge do?
apt purge removes everything related to a package including the configuration files.
How do I uninstall a program in Linux Mint terminal?
1. Using the right-click in the menu
- Uninstall software in Linux mint from the main menu. …
- Confirm that you want to remove the package. …
- Open the Software Manager. …
- Search for a program to remove using the software manager. …
- Remove software in Linux Mint using the software manager. …
- Open Synaptic package manager.
16 мар. 2019 г.
Where are favorites stored in Firefox?
Hi ToSt, bookmarks are stored together with history in a database file named ”’places. sqlite”’ in your currently active Firefox profile folder.
How do I open Web browser in Linux?
You can open it through the Dash or by pressing the Ctrl+Alt+T shortcut. You can then install one of the following popular tools in order to browse the internet through the command line: The w3m Tool. The Lynx Tool.
How do you find the history on Firefox?
To view your browsing history:
- Click the Library button. in the Firefox toolbar.
- Click History. The History drop-down menu includes a Recent History list.
- Click the Show All History bar at the bottom of that list to open the Library window.