Shortcuts are helpful iPhone tricks that allow you to ask Siri to complete simple tasks, like add a song to a playlist, call a favorite contact, save a file, and more. To add a new shortcut, you’ll first have to make sure your software is updated to iOS 13.
Where is shortcuts in iOS 13?
Find new shortcuts in the Gallery
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Shortcuts app. Tap the Gallery tab. Under Shortcuts from Your Apps, tap See All to see actions from different apps. Tap Add next to a shortcut that you want to add.
What is my shortcuts on iPhone?
Shortcuts are one of the new features in iOS12. They let you automate specific tasks (or sequences of tasks) on your iPhone or iPad that you can trigger with a single tap or voice command.
What can you do with iOS shortcuts?
Add these useful Shortcuts to your iOS toolbox
- Find the perfect GIF in seconds. GIFs. …
- Create a playlist of your favorite songs. …
- Create a one-tap app to call your bae. …
- Fake any number of text messages. …
- Leave the perfect tip. …
- Silence your phone in a particular situation. …
- Make a live GIF. …
- Get directions to your nearest need.
19 дек. 2020 г.
How do shortcuts work in iOS 14?
To create a Shortcut that simply opens an app, select Scripting, then hit “Open App,” and select the app you want to open. Hit the ellipsis on the upper right hand corner to name the Shortcut, give it a color and icon, and add it to your Home Screen.
How do you change app icons on shortcuts iOS 14?
How to Change App Icons in iOS 14 with Shortcuts
- Launch the “Shortcuts” app on your iPhone.
- Head over to the “My Shortcuts” section of the app and tap on the “+” icon at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, tap on “Add Action” to get started with a new shortcut.
- Now, type “Open app” in the search bar and choose the “Open App” action, as shown below.
27 окт. 2020 г.
How do I access my shortcuts?
Apps. Shortcuts to content inside apps.
- Touch and hold the app, then lift your finger. If the app has shortcuts, you’ll get a list.
- Touch and hold the shortcut.
- Slide the shortcut to where you want it. Lift your finger.
How do I get police shortcuts on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Shortcuts > and switch Allow Untrusted Shortcuts to On. In the Shortcuts app, go to Gallery and scroll down until you see the I’m Getting Pulled Over shortcut. Tap Add Untrusted Shortcut. Select your emergency contact and then tap Done.
How do I change app icons on iPhone shortcuts?
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it’s already preinstalled). Tap the plus icon in the top right corner. …
- In the search bar, type Open app and select the Open App app. Tap Choose and select the app you want to customize. …
- Where it says Home Screen Name and Icon, rename the shortcut to anything you’d like.
9 мар. 2021 г.
How do I put shortcuts on my iPhone apps?
To add a shortcut:
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, open the Shortcuts app.
- Tap the Gallery tab.
- Under Shortcuts from Your Apps, tap See All to see actions from different apps.
- Tap Add next to a shortcut that you want to add.
- Tap Add to Siri.
22 дек. 2020 г.
How do you not use shortcuts on iOS 14?
How to open apps without Shortcuts in iOS 14. Allow Untrusted Shortcuts – Go to Settings > Shortcuts and enable “Allow Untrusted Shortcuts”. Hit Allow and enter your passcode to change the setting.
Is it possible to run a shortcut without it opening the shortcut app iOS 14?
In iOS 14.3 beta 2, however, the Shortcuts app no longer opens when you launch a shortcut from your home screen. This means that you can set custom app icons on your home screen and launch the associated app, without the Shortcuts app automatically launching first.
How do I speed up a shortcut on my iPhone?
How to speed up load times on custom iOS 14 icons
- First, open up your Settings Menu.
- Head down to Accessibility. Image: KnowTechie.
- Find the Motion section under Vision. Image: KnowTechie.
- Toggle on Reduce Motion.
22 сент. 2020 г.