How do I switch from iOS beta to regular?
How to update to official iOS or iPadOS release over the beta directly on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profiles. …
- Tap iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your passcode if prompted and tap Delete once more.
30 окт. 2020 г.
How do you downgrade iOS on iPhone?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
16 сент. 2020 г.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Apple might occasionally let you downgrade to a previous version of iOS if there’s a big problem with the latest version, but that’s it. You can choose to sit on the sidelines, if you like — your iPhone and iPad won’t force you to upgrade. But, after you do upgrade, it’s not generally possible to downgrade again.
How do I get rid of iOS beta update notification?
- Open Software Update in System Preferences. Launch System Preferences, and select the Software Update icon.
- Unenroll your Mac. Click the ‘Details…’ button below ‘This Mac is enrolled in the Apple Beta Software Program. …
- Confirm Your Change. …
- How do I restore a prior release of macOS?
How do I quit the beta program?
Leave a beta program
- Open the Google Play Store .
- Find the app you want to leave.
- Tap the app to open the detail page for the app.
- Scroll down to find the section on beta testing.
- Tap Leave Leave.
- Uninstall the app.
- Reinstall the app.
Does Apple beta ruin your phone?
Installing beta software will not ruin your phone. Just remember to make a backup before you install iOS 14 beta. … Installing beta software will not ruin your phone. Just remember to make a backup before you install iOS 14 beta.
Can I undo an iPhone update?
If you’ve recently updated to a new release of the iPhone Operating System (iOS) but prefer the older version, you can revert once your phone is connected to your computer.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14.2 beta to iOS 14?
Here’s what to do:
- Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management.
- Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.
4 февр. 2021 г.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
Does factory reset change iOS version?
Factory reset won’t affect the version of iOS you are using. It will just revert all the settings to default and may wipe the data.
How do I install an older version of iOS?
It sounds like the Apple Support article explains what you need to do to get the app in the version you want.
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone.
- Press Updates and then press Purchased.
- When you get there, it should show your Apple account and it will say My Purchases.
- Press that and it will show you all of your apps.
8 июл. 2015 г.
How do I get rid of iOS 14 beta update?
Uninstall the iOS 14 Public Beta
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profile.
- Select iOS 14 & iPadOS 14 Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your password.
- Confirm by tapping Remove.
- Select Restart.
17 сент. 2020 г.
Why does my iPhone say update from beta?
As of August 30, the iOS 12 beta has a bug that means it keeps telling you to update to the latest version. The thing is, you already have the latest version so there’s nothing to update to.
What is the current version of iOS?
The latest version of iOS and iPadOS is 14.4.1. Learn how to update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The latest version of macOS is 11.2.3. Learn how to update the software on your Mac and how to allow important background updates.