Thankfully, it’s possible to go back to iOS 12. … The good news is that you can go back to the current official version of iOS 12, and the process isn’t overly complicated or difficult. The bad news depends on whether or not you created a back up of your iPhone or iPad before you installed the beta.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Apple might occasionally let you downgrade to a previous version of iOS if there’s a big problem with the latest version, but that’s it. You can choose to sit on the sidelines, if you like — your iPhone and iPad won’t force you to upgrade. But, after you do upgrade, it’s not generally possible to downgrade again.
Can I reverse an iOS update?
If you’ve recently updated to a new release of the iPhone Operating System (iOS) but prefer the older version, you can revert once your phone is connected to your computer.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I undo the iOS 14 update?
Restore your iPhone or iPad to iOS 13. 1. In order to uninstall iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, you’ll have to completely wipe and restore your device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you need to have iTunes installed and updated to the latest version.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management. Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile. Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.
Can you uninstall iOS 14?
It’s possible to remove the latest version of iOS 14 and downgrade your iPhone or iPad – but beware that iOS 13 is no longer available. iOS 14 arrived on iPhones on 16 September and many were quick to download and install it.
How do I downgrade my iPad from iOS 14 to 13?
- Backup everything using iTunes, Finder or iCloud.
- Download the latest iOS 13.7 / iPadOS 13.7 IPSW file and save it to your desktop.
- Make sure you have a Lightning cable or USB-C cable handy.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes running on your PC, Mac users have to use Finder for downgrade.
16 сент. 2020 г.
How do I uninstall the iOS 13 update?
1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General. 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device. 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it. 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
Can you downgrade from iOS 13?
Until that fateful day, you can downgrade from iOS 13 in a couple of different ways. If you want to keep all the data on your iPhone, you would have to have made an archived backup before you upgraded to iOS 13. If you didn’t make a backup, you could still downgrade, but you’ll have to start fresh.