To turn on the Do Not Disturb feature, go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and then enable Do Not Disturb. Turn off your iPhone and then turn it on the back again and see whether the feature Do Not Disturb works.
Why does Do Not Disturb mode not work on iPhone?
The Do Not Disturb feature may not be working as you may have it set to allow calls from favourites, or it may be set to only silence notifications when the phone is locked. … Make sure ‘Silence’ is set to ‘Always’, this makes the iPhone silence notifications even when the phone is locked.
Why my Do Not Disturb doesn’t work?
Why is my Do Not Disturb not working? You have to remember that the Do Not Disturb automation only works when your phone screen is locked. However, it really depends on your settings. You may have enabled some interruptions that allow emergency contacts to reach you.
How do you fix Do Not Disturb on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb to turn on Do Not Disturb manually or set a schedule. to turn it on or off. If you set an alarm in the Clock app, the alarm goes off even when Do Not Disturb is on. Learn how to set and manage your alarms.
Does iOS 14 have Do Not Disturb?
To set this up, open Settings, select Do Not Disturb, and turn on Scheduled. Choose the times you would like Do Not Disturb to be enabled, such as at night, or during a regularly planned meeting. You can also enable Dim Lock Screen, which darkens the Lock screen and makes your device less intrusive.
Does Do Not Disturb reject calls?
Change your interruption settings
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound & vibration. Do Not Disturb. …
- Under “What can interrupt Do Not Disturb,” choose what to block or allow. People: Block or allow calls, messages, or conversations.
Does iPhone have Do Not Disturb for texts?
Open the Messages app and select the conversation for which you want to turn on Do Not Disturb. Tap the arrow next to the contact’s name you’d like to put on Do Not Disturb. Tap on info. Toggle on Hide Alerts, then tap Done.
Who can get through do not disturb?
Here, you can choose to allow calls or messages (or both) from your “starred” contacts, even when Do Not Disturb is on. This allows you to block most notifications but allow those from your spouse, mother or other important people.
What happens to texts when Do Not Disturb is on?
When Do Not Disturb is turned on, it sends incoming calls to voicemail and does not alert you about calls or text messages. It also silences all notifications, so you’re not disturbed by the phone. You might want to enable Do Not Disturb mode when you go to bed, or during meals, meetings, and movies.
What is the Do Not Disturb exception?
How to set up Do Not Disturb with exceptions for iOS and Android
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound. Do Not Disturb. If you see “Do Not Disturb preferences” instead, you’re using an older Android version. See steps for Android 8.1 and below.
- Under “Exceptions,” choose what to allow. Calls: To allow calls, tap Allow calls.
3 мар. 2020 г.
How do you call someone on Do Not Disturb?
How to get through “Do Not Disturb”
- Call again within 3 minutes. Settings → Do Not Disturb → Repeated Calls. …
- Call from a different phone. Settings → Do Not Disturb → Allow Calls From. …
- Call at a different day time. If you cannot contact someone, this may not be caused by the “Do Not Disturb” mode.
What happens when you FaceTime someone on Do Not Disturb?
We were able to test this and discovered that audio FaceTime calls do not come through when Do Not Disturb is enabled. … It appears that the audio calls act like the Phone app, which does not allow calls when Do No Disturb is enabled, but when using video the calls still come through.
Why do I still get calls on Do Not Disturb?
From the Do Not Disturb menu, go to Calls and here you will see the exception settings. Google’s starred contacts is similar to iOS favorites. By default, the starred contacts can call you even when DND in on. Tap on the Allow Calls menu and select ‘Don’t allow any calls’ option.
How do I turn off Do Not Disturb on sleep iOS 14?
How to enable and disable automatic Sleep Mode in iOS 14
- Open the Health app, Browse, and tap Sleep.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Options.
- Tap the toggle next to “Turn On Automatically” under Sleep Mode.
20 сент. 2020 г.
Does iPhone sleep on Do Not Disturb?
How to Enable iOS 12’s New Do Not Disturb at Bedtime Feature
- Open up the Settings app.
- Scroll to the “Do Not Disturb” section and tap on it.
- In the Do Not Disturb section, tap on “Scheduled” to toggle it on.
- Select your Do Not Disturb time period, which, for most people, should be from when you go to bed until when you typically wake up.
- Tap on Bedtime Mode to toggle it on.
20 сент. 2018 г.
Does Do Not Disturb allow certain apps?
How to Override Do Not Disturb for Specific Apps
- Then tap on the gear to get to settings.
- Tap on Apps.
- Then tap on the specific app you want to allow through Do Not Disturb.
- Then tap Notifications.
- Then tap on Override Do Not Disturb/Set As Priority (depending on what Android device you have).
1 мар. 2018 г.