iOS update files can be found at ~/Library/iTunes, where “~” is your Home folder.
Where are Catalina downloads stored Mac?
When the download finishes the Install macOS Catalina installer app is located in your Applications folder.
Where are iOS backups in Catalina?
On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, open the Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes. Click your device. In the Finder, under the General tab, click Manage Backups to see a list of your backups.
Where are macOS updates downloaded to?
They are stored in /Library/Updates. In your Downloads folder if you’ve selected the option in Software Update to save downloads. Mac OS X Update is located in my /Library/Updates, but the Packages folder only contains a 8KB file MacOSXUpd10. 5.7-10.5.
Where does iOS download save to?
By default, the downloaded files are saved to the Downloads folder in iCloud Drive in the Files app. This is a great option if you have a paid iCloud storage plan because it allows your downloaded files to instantly sync across all your devices.
Why can’t I download Mac OS Catalina?
If you’re still having problems downloading macOS Catalina, try to find the partially-downloaded macOS 10.15 files and a file named ‘Install macOS 10.15’ on your hard drive. Delete them, then reboot your Mac and try to download macOS Catalina again. … You may be able to restart the download from there.
How do I know if OSX Catalina is installed?
Head to the Mac App Store, and in the left sidebar tap Updates. If Catalina is available, you should see the new OS listed. You can also search for “Catalina” in the store if you don’t see it. If that doesn’t work, from the Apple menu, choose About This Mac and tap Software Update to see if it appears.
How do I backup my iPhone to my Mac 2020?
Back up iPhone using your Mac
- Connect iPhone and your computer using USB.
- In the Finder sidebar on your Mac, select your iPhone. …
- At the top of the Finder window, click General.
- Select “Back up all of the data on your iPhone to this Mac.”
How do I back up my iPhone to my Mac Catalina?
Mac: How to backup your iPhone in macOS Catalina
- Plug your iPhone into your Mac with a USB-C or USB-A to Lightning cable.
- Open Finder (on macOS versions older than Catalina do the same steps in iTunes)
- Look for your iPhone on the left sidebar and click it.
- In the middle of the screen, click Back Up Now.
- You can check the status in sidebar.
9 янв. 2020 г.
How do I backup my iPhone to my Macbook 2020?
Back up your device
- Connect your device to your Mac. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or using a Wi-Fi connection. …
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar. …
- Select General in the button bar.
- To select back up options, do any of the following: …
- Click Back Up Now.
Where is the macOS installer located?
Unlike most files, the macOS installer isn’t located in the Downloads folder after you download it. Instead, you’ll find the macOS installer located in your Applications folder. The only exception is if you download OS X El Capitan or OS X Yosemite, which saves a disk image in your Downloads folder.
Can I delete Updates folder Mac?
The “updates” folder within “library” contains 19 GB of files. … It should be safe to remove the subfolders of /Library/Updates , but don’t remove the folder itself. The subfolders must be removed in macOS Recovery because they’re protected by System Integrity Protection (SIP):
How do you delete an update on a Mac?
- Restart your mac and Keep ⌘ + R pressed until you see the startup screen.
- Open the terminal in the top navigation menu.
- Enter the command ‘csrutil disable’. …
- Restart your Mac.
- Go to the /Library/Updates folder in the finder and move them to the bin.
- Empty the bin.
- Repeat step 1 + 2.
15 окт. 2020 г.
How do I check iOS update history?
You can find the current version of iOS on your iPhone in the “General” section of your phone’s Settings app. Tap “Software Update” to see your current iOS version and to check if there are any new system updates waiting to be installed. You can also find the iOS version on the “About” page in the “General” section.
Where are my Safari downloads on Mac?
To see the list of your Safari downloads, simply open the browser and click on the View tab in the upper menu. Select Show Downloads. Another way to quickly see your downloads is to click directly on the downwards arrow in the top right corner of Safari browser menu.
How do I download the latest version of iOS on iTunes?
Update software on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC
- Connect your device to your computer. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection. …
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Check for Update.
- To install an available update, click Update.