One of the possible reasons as to why you don’t hear any notifications for incoming call alerts, messages, and other audio outputs from your iPhone speaker is because it’s currently paired or connected to a Bluetooth-enabled sound device. … Select the Bluetooth device then tap the information “i” icon next to it.
Why is my iPhone not notifying me when I receive a text?
Check Your iPhone Text Message Sound Effect & Select a Text Tone. … Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics > and scroll down to the section Sounds and Vibration Patterns. In this section, look for Text Tone. If this says None or Vibrate Only, tap it and change the alert to something you like.
Why is my phone not notifying me when I get text messages?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
How do I fix notifications on iOS 13?
Just follow these steps:
- Access Settings from the Home screen.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Tap to select the app you want to manage notifications.
- Then scroll to the Allow Notifications option and make sure the switch is turned on. If not, then tap the switch to allow notifications for the selected application.
27 февр. 2021 г.
Why is my iPhone not making a sound when I get a text iOS 14?
Check Silent Mode. Look at the switch on the left side of your phone. If the switch is pushed away from your screen and showing an orange color strip, you have Silent Mode on. Flip the switch to turn it off.
How do I fix my notifications on my iPhone?
Make sure you have notifications turned on
- Open your Settings app.
- Find and select “Notifications.”
- At the top of the new menu, tap the Show Previews tab. …
- To make sure notifications are turned on for a specific app, go back into the Notifications menu.
4 дек. 2019 г.
How do I get notifications on both my iPhone and watch?
If you turn off Wrist Detection (on your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Passcode – turn off Wrist Detection), then all notification alerts will be delivered to both devices.
How do I get sound when I receive a text?
How to Set Text Message Ringtone in Android
- From the Home screen, tap the app slider, then open the “Messaging“ app.
- From the main list of message threads, tap “Menu” then choose “Settings“.
- Select “Notifications“.
- Select “Sound“, then choose the tone for text messages or choose “None“.
Why is my iPhone 11 not making a sound when I get a text?
Here’s how to perform these steps: Settings > Notifications > Messages > Sounds > temporarily select a different alert tone. Restart your iPhone. Then, go back to Settings > Notifications > Messages > Sounds > select your preferred alert tone.
Why are none of my notifications showing up?
If restarting your phone didn’t do the job, try reviewing the notification settings for the app in question. … If you don’t find the relevant settings in the app, make sure to check Android’s notification settings for the app under Settings > Apps & Notifications > [App name] > Notifications.
Why do my notifications come late iPhone?
Go to Settings > Notifications and check the settings for each app. Make sure that “Allow Notifications” is still on. It may help to switch it off and then back on. Sometimes it can help to delete the app and download it again.
How do you reset notifications?
- To clear one notification, swipe it left or right.
- To clear all notifications, scroll to the bottom of your notifications and tap Clear all.
- To clear all silent notifications, next to “silent notifications,” tap Close.
How do you fix no notification sound on iPhone?
If your ringer switch is turned on but you’re still not receiving any sound for your alerts, please head to iOS Settings > Sounds & Haptics. Drag the ‘Ringer And Alerts’ slider all the way to the left, then let go of your finger. Drag the ‘Ringer and Alerts’ slider back to the original position.
How do I fix my text notifications?
Text Message Notification Settings – Android™
- From the messaging app, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap ‘Settings’ or ‘Messaging’ settings.
- If applicable, tap ‘Notifications’ or ‘Notification settings’.
- Configure the following received notification options as preferred: …
- Configure the following ringtone options:
How do I make my iPhone make a sound when I get a text?
Set the alert sound for messages
- Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics (on supported models) or Sounds (other models).
- Tap Text Tone, then do one of the following: Tap Vibration, then choose an option. Tap a sound below Alert Tones. Tap Tone Store to download an alert sound from the iTunes Store.