Press and hold the “Shift” key, then click the “Restore” button in the bottom right of the window to choose which iOS file you want to restore with.
How do I undo the last update on my iPhone?
How to remove downloaded software updates
- 1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General.
- 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device.
- 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it.
- 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
27 окт. 2015 г.
How do I revert back to iOS 13 from 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Apple might occasionally let you downgrade to a previous version of iOS if there’s a big problem with the latest version, but that’s it. You can choose to sit on the sidelines, if you like — your iPhone and iPad won’t force you to upgrade. But, after you do upgrade, it’s not generally possible to downgrade again.
Can you uninstall iOS 14?
It’s possible to remove the latest version of iOS 14 and downgrade your iPhone or iPad – but beware that iOS 13 is no longer available. iOS 14 arrived on iPhones on 16 September and many were quick to download and install it.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to Delete iOS Update on Your iPhone/iPad (Also Work for iOS 14)
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General”.
- Select “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Locate the nagging iOS software update and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update.
13 сент. 2016 г.
How do you uninstall a software update?
Removing the system software update notification icon
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
- Tap the menu (three vertical dots), then tap Show system.
- Find and tap Software update.
- Tap Storage > CLEAR DATA.
29 мар. 2019 г.
How do I undo the iOS 13 update?
How to stop getting from iOS 13 beta updates
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles on your iPhone.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your device passcode if required.
- Tap Remove.
- Once the profile is deleted you will no longer receive beta updates.
18 сент. 2019 г.
Does factory reset change iOS version?
Factory reset won’t affect the version of iOS you are using. It will just revert all the settings to default and may wipe the data.
How do I downgrade my iPad from iOS 14 to 13?
- Backup everything using iTunes, Finder or iCloud.
- Download the latest iOS 13.7 / iPadOS 13.7 IPSW file and save it to your desktop.
- Make sure you have a Lightning cable or USB-C cable handy.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes running on your PC, Mac users have to use Finder for downgrade.
16 сент. 2020 г.