How do you customize a calendar widget in iOS 14?
Click the plus icon in the top left corner of your iPhone display to open the widget menu. Select Widgetsmith from the widget menu. 8. Swipe left or right and select ‘Add Widget’ depending on what size widget you want to add (this should reflect the widget you made within the Widgetsmith app).
How do I customize my iPhone calendar widget?
Add Calendar widget to your iPhone or iPad
- On the lock screen of your iPhone or iPad, swipe left to right until you see a list of widgets.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
- Tap Add Google Calendar .
- Tap Done. You should see upcoming events from your Calendar in the Today view.
How do you change widgets on iOS 14?
Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch
- From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add button. in the top left-hand corner.
- Select a widget, choose from the three different widget sizes, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
22 окт. 2020 г.
How do I edit my calendar in iOS 14?
Calendars can be available with the email or user accounts you sign into on the device. These settings can be managed to change the calendars displayed. In any view, tap Calendars at the bottom. Tap to choose the calendars you want to view, then tap Done.
How do I customize my widgets?
Customize your Search widget
- Add the Search widget to your homepage. Learn how to add a widget.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap More. Customize widget.
- At the bottom, tap the icons to customize the color, shape, transparency and Google logo.
- When you’re finished, tap Done.
What will be in iOS 14?
iOS 14 Features
- Compatibility with all devices able to run iOS 13.
- Home screen redesign with widgets.
- New App Library.
- App Clips.
- No full screen calls.
- Privacy enhancements.
- Translate app.
- Cycling and EV routes.
5 дней назад
How do I customize my iPhone widgets?
Edit your widgets
- Touch and hold a widget to open the quick actions menu.
- Tap Edit Widget .
- Make your changes, then tap outside of the widget to exit.
14 окт. 2020 г.
How do I change the color of my calendar widget on my iPhone?
Select the widget you just added. Tap the Default Widget square below the name to start customising the widget. You will see the option to pick a new style, font, tint, and background color.
How can I get iOS 14?
Install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
How do I delete an event in iOS calendar?
Delete an Event
From a Home screen, tap Calendar. If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library. Tap the event you want to delete then tap Delete Event (at the bottom). To confirm, tap Delete Event.
Can I customize my iPhone calendar?
Go to Settings > Calendar, then choose the settings and features you want. …
Why can’t I edit calendar entries?
If you’re experiencing issues editing or deleting your events using the Android app, it may be due to an improper setup of your calendar(s). In order to fix this, please go to your native device’s calendar app => Manage Calendars => Uncheck and recheck your preferred calendars. … Then, close and reopen the app.