1) Right-click or hold Control and click a calendar in your list. 2) Choose a common color or Custom Color where you can use the color slider, palette, or pencils to get an exact color.
Can you change the dot color on iPhone calendar?
Unfortunately you cannot change the color. There are several calendar apps in the App Store, many of which are free, that may suit you better.
Can you change the color of widgets iOS 14?
Open the app and select the size of the widget you would like to customize in which you will get three options; small, medium and large. Now, tap the widget to customize it. Here, you will be able to change the iOS 14 app icons color and font. Then, tap ‘Save’ when you are finished.
Can you customize iPhone calendar?
Go to Settings > Calendar, then choose the settings and features you want. …
How do you customize a calendar widget in iOS 14?
Click the plus icon in the top left corner of your iPhone display to open the widget menu. Select Widgetsmith from the widget menu. 8. Swipe left or right and select ‘Add Widget’ depending on what size widget you want to add (this should reflect the widget you made within the Widgetsmith app).
How do I color-code my calendar?
With that in mind, here’s how you can color-code your calendar for maximum productivity:
- Color your meetings grey. …
- Use red for detail-oriented tasks. …
- For creative tasks, go with purple. …
- Color less-taxing tasks blue. …
- Green is associated with health and tranquility. …
- Use white for prep-time.
29 апр. 2019 г.
How do I customize my iPhone Calendar colors?
Change Calendar colors on iPhone and iPad
- Tap the Info icon (small letter “i”) to the right of the calendar’s name.
- Choose a color from the list. This places a checkmark next to the one you pick.
- Tap Done and then on the next screen tap Done again.
15 сент. 2020 г.
How do I add custom widgets to iOS 14?
From your iPhone’s home screen, tap and hold on an empty part to enter Jiggle mode. Next, tap the “+” button in the top-left corner of the screen. Scroll down and select the “Widgeridoo” app. Switch to the Medium size (or the size of the widget that you created) and tap the “Add Widget” button.
How do I change my theme on iOS 14?
In the theme settings page, scroll down till you find the Install theme section. You can now select the different elements of the theme in this section, like the home screen, lock screen, and the app icons based on your preference to install on your iPhone.
How do I change the layout on iOS 14?
It’s simple! To get started, just press and hold a blank space on your home screen until the apps start to jiggle. In the upper left corner, you’ll see a plus sign. Tap it and you can scroll through a list of available widgets for the apps on your phone.
How do I rename widgets in iOS 14?
Tap the Widget label and select the desired widget from the list.
How To Rename Widget Smith Widgets
- Open Widgetsmith on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the widget that you want to rename.
- Use the Tap To Rename option, available at the top of the screen.
- Edit the name and hit Save.
4 окт. 2020 г.
How do I change the current view in iOS 14?
Step 1Open the Today View Editor
- Option 1Long-Press the Background. …
- Option 2Long-Press a Widget & Choose a Quick Action. …
- Option 3Long-Press a Widget & Move. …
- Option 4Long-Press a Widget & Wait. …
- Option 5Edit the Home Screen.
15 июл. 2020 г.
How do I customize my widgets?
Customize your Search widget
- Add the Search widget to your homepage. Learn how to add a widget.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap More. Customize widget.
- At the bottom, tap the icons to customize the color, shape, transparency and Google logo.
- When you’re finished, tap Done.