Why is my iPhone not notifying me when I receive a text iOS 13?
One of the possible reasons as to why you don’t hear any notifications for incoming call alerts, messages, and other audio outputs from your iPhone speaker is because it’s currently paired or connected to a Bluetooth-enabled sound device. … Select the Bluetooth device then tap the information “i” icon next to it.
Why are my notifications not popping up on my iPhone?
If iPhone notifications are not working, you may have turned Always Show Previews off in the Settings app. Notification previews are the little alerts from apps that appear on your iPhone’s display. Open up the Settings app and tap Notifications -> Show Previews. Make sure there’s a check mark next to Always.
Why is my phone not giving me notifications?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
Why is my iPhone not notifying me when I receive a text iOS 14?
Is your iPhone randomly failing to alert you when a new iMessage or SMS lands in? That’s because of an annoying iOS 14.2 bug, that causes alerts in Messages not to work as expected. Some texts are announced as usual with a sound and a Lock Screen or banner notification, while others are delivered quietly.
What do I do if my notifications aren’t working?
Here are some fixes to try if you aren’t receiving Android notifications as usual.
- Reboot Your Phone. …
- Review the App’s Notification Settings. …
- Disable Software Battery Optimizations. …
- Check for Proprietary Power Savers. …
- Reinstall the App or Wait for Updates. …
- Check the Do Not Disturb Mode. …
- Is Background Data Enabled?
6 дек. 2019 г.
How do I fix my notifications on my iPhone?
Make sure you have notifications turned on
- Open your Settings app.
- Find and select “Notifications.”
- At the top of the new menu, tap the Show Previews tab. …
- To make sure notifications are turned on for a specific app, go back into the Notifications menu.
4 дек. 2019 г.
How do you reset notifications on iPhone?
Change notification settings on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, then select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never. …
- Tap Back, tap an app below Notification Style, then turn Allow Notifications on or off.
How do I fix my iPhone not getting text notifications?
Go to Settings > Sounds > Text Tones. And pick an alert sound that you like and that you’ll definitely hear. For older iOS versions, visit Settings > Notifications > Messages > and Turn OFF Show in Notification Center. Restart your iDevice and then turn Show in Notification Center back ON.
How do I get my notifications back?
In the Settings shortcut menu that appears, scroll down and tap Notification log. A Notification log shortcut will appear on your home screen. Just tap this, and you’ll have access to your notification history and be able to retrieve those missed notifications.
Why doesn’t my iPhone vibrate when I get a text?
To help with this, please go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics and toggle the “Vibrate on Ring” setting from Off to On. Next go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Vibration and toggle the setting from Off to On.