How do I downgrade my iPhone to a previous iOS?
How to Downgrade iOS and Keep Your Data
- Back up before downloading. …
- Where to find older versions of iOS. …
- Select your device. …
- Select the version of iOS you wish to download. …
- Click the Download button. …
- Put your iOS device in recovery mode. …
- Downgrading your device to an earlier version of iOS. …
- Hold down Shift (PC) or Option (Mac) and click the Restore button.
How do I downgrade my iPhone from XR to iOS 12.1 2?
Hold down the Option (Mac) key or Shift (Windows) key and click on the Restore iPhone/iPad button. You will then be asked to select the firmware file (iOS 12.1. 2 IPSW) of choice which you should already have on your machine. Within the popup window, point iTunes at that downloaded file.
Is it OK to downgrade iOS?
You simply can’t downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13… If this is a real issue for you your best bet would be to buy a second-hand iPhone running the version you require, but remember you won’t be able to recover your latest backup of your iPhone onto the new device without updating the iOS software too.
Can you go back to iOS 12 from 13?
Only one problem — while there was once a time when you could downgrade from iOS 13 to iOS 12, that’s no longer the case. Unfortunately, you’re simply going to have to live with the bugs in iOS 13, until Apple finally fixes them. There’s one main reason why you can no longer downgrade from iOS 13 to iOS 12.
How do I undo the iOS 14 update?
Restore your iPhone or iPad to iOS 13. 1. In order to uninstall iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, you’ll have to completely wipe and restore your device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you need to have iTunes installed and updated to the latest version.
How do I uninstall an update on my iPhone?
How to remove downloaded software updates
- 1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General.
- 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device.
- 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it.
- 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
27 окт. 2015 г.
How do I downgrade iOS from iTunes?
One of the easiest ways to downgrade your iOS version is to use the iTunes app. The iTunes app allows you to install downloaded firmware files on your devices. Using this feature, you can install an older version of the iOS firmware on your phone. This way your phone will be downgraded to your chosen version.
How do I revert back to iOS 12?
Make sure you select Restore and not Update when going back to iOS 12. When iTunes detects a device in Recovery Mode, it prompts you to restore or update the device. Click Restore followed by Restore and Update.
How do I downgrade to iOS 10?
- Step One: Download the iOS 10 restore image. Since you’re using iOS 11, you’ll have to download the older iOS 10 image. …
- Step Two: Connect your iOS device to your computer. This is pretty self-explanatory.
- Step Three: Put your device into recovery mode. …
- Step Four: Restore your iOS device.
29 июн. 2017 г.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.
Can I uninstall iOS 13?
If you still want to proceed, downgrading from the iOS 13 beta will be easier than downgrading from the full public version; iOS 12.4. … Anyway, removing the iOS 13 beta is simple: Enter Recovery mode by holding the Power and Home buttons until your iPhone or iPad turns off, then continue holding the Home button.