Why can’t I delete an event from my iPhone calendar?
Question: Q: Can’t delete events on calendar
Answer: A: Go to Settings–>>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if the rogue calendar is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.
How do you delete an event on Apple calendar?
To remove an event from your calendar:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Calendar app .
- Open the event you want to delete.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Delete Delete.
How do I get rid of unwanted events on my calendar?
Open the invitation in the Calendar app. Tap Report Junk, then tap Delete and Report Junk. If you don’t see the Report Junk option, scroll down and tap Calendar to see which calendar the invitation was sent to. Then you can hide that calendar to remove it from view.
How do I remove events from my iPhone calendar without edit button?
If you don’t have the ability to delete the event (it’s a shared calendar) then the Edit button will not appear. For such events, you should remove the shared calendar through Calendars at the bottom of the app, then choose ⓘ on the shared calendar and select Delete Calendar.
How do I delete multiple events on my iPhone calendar?
Click on the first event which you want to delete on “right side,” then use the (Shift+Click) keyboard combination on the last event, and then the “delete” key. Calendar doesn’t work that way anymore.
How do I edit my iPhone calendar?
How to manually edit a calendar event on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the entry you’d like to edit in order to view its information.
- Tap on Edit in the upper right hand corner.
- Edit anything you need to and then tap Done in the upper right hand corner to save your changes.
12 июн. 2014 г.
How do I unsubscribe from a calendar event?
To unsubscribe using Google Calendar:
- When you are in Google Calendar, look on the left-hand side for “Other Calendars”, click the arrow, and select ‘Settings’
- Locate the calendar you wish to delete and on the far right-hand side select ‘Unsubscribe’
- Select ‘Unsubscribe’ again at the prompt.
How do I unsubscribe from a calendar?
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings. Settings.
- In the left column, select the calendar you want to remove.
- Click Remove calendar.
- Click Unsubscribe.
- Click Remove calendar.
How do I clear my iPhone calendar?
How to delete calendars on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Calendars app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Calendars at the bottom.
- Tap on Edit at the top.
- Tap on the calendar you’d like to delete.
- Tap on Delete Calendar. It’s located all the way at the bottom.
- Tap Delete Calendar one more time on the popup that appears.
4 июн. 2014 г.
Why can’t I edit my calendar on iPhone?
Answer: A: To edit or delete an individual event in the calendar, you need to first select the individual event, and then you should see the Edit button in the upper right corner, and the Delete Event at the bottom of the page. The only difference would be if you have any Restrictions on in Settings.
How do I edit my calendar in iOS 14?
Calendars can be available with the email or user accounts you sign into on the device. These settings can be managed to change the calendars displayed. In any view, tap Calendars at the bottom. Tap to choose the calendars you want to view, then tap Done.