How do I decorate my iPhone with the new update?
How to download/use the update:
- Step 1: Download the iOS 14 update.
- Step 2: Download the widget apps.
- Step 3: Find your theme or aesthetic.
- Step 4: Designing your apps.
26 сент. 2020 г.
How do I customize my iOS?
How to customise your iPhone home screen
- Step one: Update your iPhone to iOS 14. …
- Step two: Choose a colour palette or theme. …
- Step three: Download Widgetsmith and Shortcuts. …
- Step four: Clean your home screen. …
- Step five: Set your new wallpaper. …
- Step six: Change your app icons. …
- Step seven: Create custom widgets. …
- Step eight: Add custom widgets to your home screen.
10 февр. 2021 г.
How do I create a custom iOS icon?
How to make custom iPhone app icons in iOS 14 with shortcuts
- Open Shortcuts on your iPhone. …
- Click the plus ‘+’ sign in the top right of your screen. …
- Search for apps and actions. …
- Search ‘open app’ and click ‘Open App’ from the Actions menu. …
- Click ‘Choose. …
- Click the ellipses ‘…’ sign. …
- Click Add to Home Screen.
9 мар. 2021 г.
What will be in iOS 14?
iOS 14 Features
- Compatibility with all devices able to run iOS 13.
- Home screen redesign with widgets.
- New App Library.
- App Clips.
- No full screen calls.
- Privacy enhancements.
- Translate app.
- Cycling and EV routes.
5 дней назад
How do I customize my iPhone home screen?
Go to Settings > Wallpaper, then tap Choose a New Wallpaper. Select an image from your photo library, then move it on the screen, or pinch to zoom in or out. When you’ve got the image looking just right, tap Set, then tap Set Home Screen.
How do I change app icons?
Press and hold the app icon until a popup appears. Select “Edit”. The following popup window shows you the app icon as well as the application’s name (which you can also change here). To choose a different icon, tap on the app icon.
How do you make icons for iOS 14?
HOW TO CUSTOMISE iOS 14 ICONS ON YOUR IPHONE
- Open the Shortcuts app which comes loaded on iPhones.
- Tap on the Blue + icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap ‘Add Action’.
- Select the ‘Scripting’ icon.
- Select ‘Open App’, and choose the app you want to customise.
- Tap on the ellipsis (3 dots), and ‘Choose Photo’.
How do I change the color of my apps on my iPhone?
Open the app and select the size of the widget you would like to customize in which you will get three options; small, medium and large. Now, tap the widget to customize it. Here, you will be able to change the iOS 14 app icons color and font. Then, tap ‘Save’ when you are finished.
How can I customize my iPhone apps?
How to change the way your app icons look on iPhone
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it’s already preinstalled).
- Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
- Select Add Action.
- In the search bar, type Open app and select the Open App app.
- Tap Choose and select the app you want to customize.
9 мар. 2021 г.
How do you customize folders on iPhone?
To make a folder, drag an app onto another app. If you want to rename the folder, tap the name field or and then enter the new name. Now that you have a folder, you can drag apps into it. Folders can have more than one page.
Can you customize iPhone lock screen?
Your iPhone or iPad comes with Apple’s default wallpaper on the Lock screen, but you can change it to another image from Apple’s gallery, one of a few motion wallpapers, or even a Live Photo that animates when you 3D Touch it (if your iPhone or iPad supports it).
How do I create a custom widget on my Iphone?
Add widgets to your Home Screen
- From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add button. in the upper-left corner.
- Select a widget, choose from three widget sizes, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
14 окт. 2020 г.