How do I clean junk files from my iPhone?
How to clear the cache on an iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (starting with Passwords & Accounts). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Clear History and Website Data’.
- In the popup, tap ‘Clear History and Data’ to confirm.
2 мар. 2020 г.
How do you clean my iPhone to make it faster?
11 ways to make your iPhone run faster
- Get rid of old photos. …
- Delete apps that take up a lot of space. …
- Erase old text message threads. …
- Empty Safari’s cache. …
- Turn off auto app updates. …
- Turn off automatic downloads. …
- Basically, if you can do something manually, do it. …
- Restart your iPhone every once in a while.
7 дек. 2015 г.
Is there a cache cleaner for iPhone?
To clear the Safari cache: Go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. … To clear the cache from third-party apps: Navigate to the app within the iOS Settings app and toggle Reset cached content. If an app doesn’t have a cache clearing option: Delete and reinstall the app.
What is the best cache cleaner for iPhone?
The best cleaner apps for iPhone
- Gemini Photos: quickly cleans up your photo library.
- Cleaner Pro: helps you clean up your contact list.
- Smart Cleaner: cleans up both your address book and photo library.
- Cleanfox: helps cut down on spam in your inbox.
- Cinder: quickly deletes contacts.
- Boost Cleaner: fast and easy to use.
28 февр. 2020 г.
How do I make my iPhone like new?
Factory-reset your iPhone
- To reset your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Erase All Content and Settings.
- If you’ve got an iCloud backup set up, iOS will ask if you’d like to update it, so you don’t lose unsaved data.
27 янв. 2020 г.
How do I make my phone like new?
- Update your operating system.
- Replace your battery.
- Delete apps you don’t use and free up storage space.
- Increase your storage space.
- Create a new home screen (Android only)
- Replace your actual screen.
- Looking for more old phone tips?
24 сент. 2020 г.
Why is my iPhone going so slow?
Contents. iPhones do get slower with age – especially when there’s a shiny new model out and you’re wondering how to justify treating yourself. The cause is often caused by a lot of junk files and not enough free space, as well as outdated software and stuff running in the background that doesn’t need to be.
How can I clean my iPhone from viruses?
How To Remove a Virus from iPhone
- Restart your iPhone. One of the easiest ways to get rid of a virus is by restarting your device. …
- Clear your browsing data and history. …
- Restore your phone from a previous backup version. …
- Reset all content and settings.
9 сент. 2020 г.
How can I clean my iPhone for free?
If you wish to learn how to clean an iPhone, then simply take the assistance of these iPhone cleaners.
- Dr. Fone – Data Eraser (iOS) …
- PhoneClean 5. PhoneClean 5 by iMobie is also a great iPhone cleaner alternative. …
- Macgo Free iPhone Cleaner. …
- iFreeUp. …
- CleanMyPhone. …
- Cisdem iPhoneCleaner for Mac.
How do you delete iPhone app history?
How to delete app data on your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap “General,” and then “iPhone Storage.”
- From the iPhone Storage screen, tap on any app you wish to delete.
- Tap “Delete App” to remove it.
- If you still want to use an app, just launch the App Store and reinstall the app you just deleted.
29 окт. 2019 г.
How do I free up space without deleting apps?
Clear the cache
To clear cached data from a single or specific program, just go to Settings> Applications>Application Manager and tap on the app, of which the cached data you want to remove. In the information menu, tap on Storage and then “Clear Cache” to remove the relative cached files.
What is taking up all my iPhone storage?
One of the biggest iPhone storage consumption culprits is photos and videos. You can find out how much space photos and videos are taking up on your phone by opening the Settings app > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage under the storage section.