How do you restart a game on iPhone?
- Make sure you’ve deleted the games you want to reset. …
- Access those saved games data in Setting > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage .
- Select Show All to view all the saved data. …
- Tap on the games you want to reset.
- Tap Edit at the top right.
- Tap Delete All to delete the saved games data.
How do I delete game data on iOS 14?
- Go to Apple Menu >System Preferences > iCloud.
- Select Manage Storage.
- Look for the game in your list of iCloud App Data and select it.
- Choose Delete Documents and Data–this deletes that games data from all Apple ID connected devices!
7 июн. 2019 г.
How do you delete game progress on iPhone?
- Tap on Settings > Apple ID Profile > iCloud.
- Tap on Manage Storage.
- Look for the game in the list of apps that iCloud backs up data for and tap it.
- Select Delete Data. Note: This will delete all data for this game from all Apple ID connected devices.
19 мар. 2018 г.
How do I completely restart a game?
How can I reset the game from the beginning on Android?
- Open settings at the game.
- Click “Disconnect” to unbind your Google Play/AppGallery account.
- Delete remaining data in your device menu: Settings → Applications → Grim Soul.
- Restart the game and agree to login to Google Play, so your new progress will automatically be saved.
24 июл. 2020 г.
How do you reset an app without deleting it?
How to reset an app to its initial state on Android devices
- In Android Settings, tap on Apps or Apps & notifications. …
- Tap on Apps again. …
- The list of apps installed on your Android device. …
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear Data. …
- Confirm the removal of the app’s data and settings. …
- On Chrome’s Storage page, tap Manage Space.
How do I restart my township game?
To restart a game, simply force quit the application and launch it again.
How do I unlink a game from Game Center IOS 14?
Basically you have to go to settings, general, iPhone or iPad storage, wait for your apps to load then find the Game Center app you want to remove from there. Swipe the app to the left and tap delete app.
How do I delete game data?
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
How do you start over in obey?
You can start over if you have two devices. First, set up your transfer device code, and password. Just make sure to write it down somewhere so you won’t forget. Second, go to your second device that has Obey Me installed.
How do I permanently delete an app from my iPhone and iCloud?
How to Delete Apps from iCloud
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Choose “iCloud“
- Select “Storage“.
- Select “Manage Storage”
- Select your device.
- Scroll down and select “Show All Apps“.
- Turn the app on or off as desired.
- Tap “Turn Off & Delete” when prompted, and you’re done.
How do I unlink a game from Game Center 2020?
Unlink Your Game from Game Center
- Open Settings > Game Center.
- Toggle Game Center Off to Sign Out.
15 мар. 2020 г.
How do I clear all data from iPhone apps?
How to delete app data on your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap “General,” and then “iPhone Storage.”
- From the iPhone Storage screen, tap on any app you wish to delete.
- Tap “Delete App” to remove it.
- If you still want to use an app, just launch the App Store and reinstall the app you just deleted.
29 окт. 2019 г.
How do you restart a game on Android?
How To Reset Android Apps. Start on your home screen, and go to Settings > More > Application Manager: Select the game of your choice, and tap Clear data to wipe your information.
How do you restart the whole episode app?
We no longer have a restart button for the app. If you’d like to restart a specific story you can replay your story via the Replay feature.
How do I restart my design home?
The only way to start over is with a new ID on a new device, or by transferring your current ID to a new device and creating a new ID on your current device.