How do I restore my iPhone to a previous iOS?
Click “iPhone” beneath the “Devices” heading in the left sidebar of iTunes. Press and hold the “Shift” key, then click the “Restore” button in the bottom right of the window to choose which iOS file you want to restore with.
Can you downgrade iOS on iPhone?
In order to downgrade to an older version of iOS Apple needs to still be ‘signing’ the old version of iOS. … If Apple is only signing the current version of iOS that means that you can’t downgrade at all. But if Apple is still signing the previous version you will be able to return to that.
Can you uninstall an iOS update?
1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General. 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device. 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it. 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I revert back to iOS 12?
Make sure you select Restore and not Update when going back to iOS 12. When iTunes detects a device in Recovery Mode, it prompts you to restore or update the device. Click Restore followed by Restore and Update.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to Delete iOS Update on Your iPhone/iPad (Also Work for iOS 14)
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General”.
- Select “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Locate the nagging iOS software update and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update.
13 сент. 2016 г.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14.2 beta to iOS 14?
Here’s what to do:
- Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management.
- Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.
4 февр. 2021 г.
How do I uninstall an update?
How to uninstall app updates
- Go to your phone’s Settings app.
- Select Apps under Device category.
- Tap on the app that needs a downgrade.
- Choose “Force stop” to be on the safer side. …
- Tap on the three-dotted menu at the top right corner.
- You’ll then select the Uninstall updates that appears.
22 февр. 2019 г.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.