1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General. 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device. 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it. 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
How do I uninstall the iOS 13 update?
Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management. Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile. Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.
How do you uninstall an update?
About This Article
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap ⋮
- Tap Uninstall Updates.
- Tap OK.
3 июн. 2020 г.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
What happens when you uninstall an update?
Uninstalling updates take the app back to factory settings without having to do a complete factory reset. Factory resets are always the last resort. Clearing the cache, clearing data and rolling back updated on pre-installed apps can help avoid that.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to Delete iOS Update on Your iPhone/iPad (Also Work for iOS 14)
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General”.
- Select “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Locate the nagging iOS software update and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update.
13 сент. 2016 г.
How do you cancel iOS 14 update?
How to Cancel an Over-the-Air iOS Update in Progress
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone Storage.
- Locate and tap the iOS software update in the app list.
- Tap Delete Update and confirm the action by tapping it again in the pop-up pane.
20 янв. 2019 г.
How do I undo an iPhone update?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
16 сент. 2020 г.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Apple might occasionally let you downgrade to a previous version of iOS if there’s a big problem with the latest version, but that’s it. You can choose to sit on the sidelines, if you like — your iPhone and iPad won’t force you to upgrade. But, after you do upgrade, it’s not generally possible to downgrade again.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.
Can I revert back to iOS 12?
The good news is that you can go back to the current official version of iOS 12, and the process isn’t overly complicated or difficult. The bad news depends on whether or not you created a back up of your iPhone or iPad before you installed the beta.
Can I downgrade from iOS 13?
Until that fateful day, you can downgrade from iOS 13 in a couple of different ways. If you want to keep all the data on your iPhone, you would have to have made an archived backup before you upgraded to iOS 13. If you didn’t make a backup, you could still downgrade, but you’ll have to start fresh.