Yes this was a prank, iOS 13 is pure 64-bit and will never run on the iPhone 4S.
How do I update my iPhone 4S to iOS 13?
Update & verify software
- Plug your device in to power and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings, then General.
- Tap Software Update, then Download and Install.
- Tap Install.
- To learn more, visit Apple Support: Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What is the latest iOS version for iPhone 4S?
|iPhone 4s in white with iOS 7|
|Operating system||Original: iOS 5.0 Last: iOS 9.3.6, July 22, 2019|
|System on chip||Dual-core Apple A5|
|CPU||1.0 GHz (Underclocked to 800 MHz) dual-core 32-bit ARM Cortex-A9|
Can iPhone 4S still be updated?
No, the iPhone 4 no longer receives iOS updates from Apple. The iPhone 4 was officially killed-off by Apple with the release of iOS 7.1 – this was the last update the phone received.
How do I update my iPhone 4S to latest version?
- Select Settings.
- Select General.
- Select Software Update.
- If your iPhone is up to date, you will see the following screen.
- If your iPhone is not up to date, select Install Now. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Is the iPhone 4S obsolete?
Which iPhones are ‘obsolete’ in 2020? Apple has already confirmed which iPhones it will provide updates to in 2020 – and those it won’t. … In fact, every iPhone model older than the 6 is now “obsolete” in terms of software updates. That means the iPhone 5C, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G and, of course, the original 2007 iPhone.
What happens if you don’t update your iPhone software?
Will my apps still work if I don’t do the update? As a rule of thumb, your iPhone and your main apps should still work fine, even if you don’t do the update. … If that happens, you might have to update your apps too. You’ll be able to check this in Settings.
What is the highest iOS for iPhone 4?
List of supported iOS devices
|Device||Max iOS Version||iLogical Extraction|
How can I update my iPhone 4s to iOS 10?
On your device, go to Settings > General > Software Update and the update for iOS 10 (or iOS 10.0. 1) should appear. In iTunes, simply connect your device to your computer, choose your device, then select Summary > Check for Update. If there’s an update available, select Download and Update.
How can I speed up my iPhone 4S?
8 ways to speed up your old, tired iPhone
- Free up some space. An iPhone at or near capacity tends to run slower. …
- Embrace HEIF. …
- Update your apps. …
- No automatic updates. …
- No background app refresh. …
- Reduce transparency and motion effects. …
- Dial back location services. …
- When in doubt, reboot.
21 дек. 2017 г.
Is iPhone 4S worth buying in 2019?
Is The iPhone 4S Still Usable in 2019? The short answer: yes. … Phone hardware has come a long way since the iPhone 4S was introduced in 2011. Newer phone models will be able to gracefully handle almost anything you throw at them.
What can I do with an iPhone 4S?
7 ways to make use of your old iPhone
- Sell or donate it.
- Make it a dedicated music player.
- Turn it into a kid’s entertainment device.
- Make it an Apple TV remote.
- Make it a permanent car, bike, or kitchen fixture.
- Use it as a baby monitor.
- Turn it into your bedside buddy.
9 июн. 2019 г.
How can I update my iPhone 4s to iOS 7.1 2?
Once you are plugged in and connected via Wi-Fi, open the Settings app and tap on General > Software Update. iOS will automatically check for available updates and will inform you that iOS 7.1. 2 software update is available. Tap Download to download the update.
How do I download iOS on my iPhone 4s?
iOS Update using your Mac or PC
- From the computer, close any open app(s).
- Press the Power button to power the iPhone on.
- Do one of the following: …
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable supplied then locate the device. …
- Click ‘General’ or ‘Settings’ then click Check for Update.
- Click Download and Update.
How do I update apps on my iPhone 4s?
At the bottom right of the App Store screen is an Updates button, which will indicate the number of updates available, if any, in a red circle. Tap the Updates button to access the Updates screen and then tap any item you want to update. To update all, tap the Update All button.