There’s no button tap to revert your device back to the standard version of iOS. So, to get started, you’ll need to put your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into Recovery Mode.
How do I revert to an older version of iOS?
Downgrade iOS: Where to find old iOS versions
- Select your device. …
- Select the version of iOS you wish to download. …
- Click the Download button. …
- Hold down Shift (PC) or Option (Mac) and click the Restore button.
- Find the IPSW file that you downloaded earlier, select it and click Open.
- Click Restore.
9 мар. 2021 г.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I uninstall an iOS update?
How to remove downloaded software updates
- 1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General.
- 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device.
- 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it.
- 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
27 окт. 2015 г.
Can you roll back an iPhone app update?
Connect your iOS device to your computer, right click on your device and select Transfer Purchases. … In the event that you update an app that keeps crashing your device, you can still revert to the old version that has been backed up into your computer.
How do I update my iOS to a specific version?
By alt-clicking on the update-button in iTunes you are able to select a specific package you want to update from. Select you downloaded package and wait until the software ist installed on the phone. You should be able to install the most recent version of iOS for your iPhone model this way.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to Delete iOS Update on Your iPhone/iPad (Also Work for iOS 14)
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General”.
- Select “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Locate the nagging iOS software update and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update.
13 сент. 2016 г.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14.2 beta to iOS 14?
Here’s what to do:
- Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management.
- Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.
4 февр. 2021 г.
How do I force iOS 14 to update?
Install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.
How do you uninstall a software update?
Removing the system software update notification icon
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
- Tap the menu (three vertical dots), then tap Show system.
- Find and tap Software update.
- Tap Storage > CLEAR DATA.
29 мар. 2019 г.
Can I uninstall iOS 13?
If you still want to proceed, downgrading from the iOS 13 beta will be easier than downgrading from the full public version; iOS 12.4. … Anyway, removing the iOS 13 beta is simple: Enter Recovery mode by holding the Power and Home buttons until your iPhone or iPad turns off, then continue holding the Home button.
Can you revert to an older version of an app?
Unfortunately, Google Play Store doesn’t offer any button to easily revert back to an older version of the app. … If you want to use an older version of an Android app, then you must download or sideload it from another authentic source.
How do I roll back an app update?
Unfortunately once the new version is installed there is no way for you to roll back. The only way you can get back to the old one is if you already have a copy of, or can manage to find the APK file for the version that you want. To be pedantic, you can uninstall updates for System apps.
Can I get an older version of an app?
Installing old versions of Android apps involves downloading the APK file of an app’s older version from an external source and then sideloading it to the device for installation.