Apple generally stops signing the previous version of iOS a few days after a new version is released. … If the version of iOS you want to restore is marked as unsigned, you just can’t restore it. Once it’s downloaded, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and open iTunes. Click over to the device’s page in iTunes.
How do I revert to an older version of iOS?
Downgrade your iPhone to an earlier version of iOS
- Hold down Shift (PC) or Option (Mac) and click the Restore button.
- Find the IPSW file that you downloaded earlier, select it and click Open.
- Click Restore.
9 мар. 2021 г.
Can you update iOS to an older version?
Yes, it is possible. Software Update, either on the device or via iTunes, will offer the latest version that is supported by your device.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I undo the iOS 14 update?
Restore your iPhone or iPad to iOS 13. 1. In order to uninstall iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, you’ll have to completely wipe and restore your device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you need to have iTunes installed and updated to the latest version.
How do I install an older version of iOS?
It sounds like the Apple Support article explains what you need to do to get the app in the version you want.
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone.
- Press Updates and then press Purchased.
- When you get there, it should show your Apple account and it will say My Purchases.
- Press that and it will show you all of your apps.
8 июл. 2015 г.
How do I downgrade my iPad from iOS 14 to 13?
- Backup everything using iTunes, Finder or iCloud.
- Download the latest iOS 13.7 / iPadOS 13.7 IPSW file and save it to your desktop.
- Make sure you have a Lightning cable or USB-C cable handy.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes running on your PC, Mac users have to use Finder for downgrade.
16 сент. 2020 г.
How do I revert back to iOS 12?
Make sure you select Restore and not Update when going back to iOS 12. When iTunes detects a device in Recovery Mode, it prompts you to restore or update the device. Click Restore followed by Restore and Update.
Can you uninstall an update on iPhone?
How to remove downloaded software updates. 1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General. … 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it. 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
Can I downgrade from iOS 13?
Until that fateful day, you can downgrade from iOS 13 in a couple of different ways. If you want to keep all the data on your iPhone, you would have to have made an archived backup before you upgraded to iOS 13. If you didn’t make a backup, you could still downgrade, but you’ll have to start fresh.
Can I uninstall iOS 13?
If you still want to proceed, downgrading from the iOS 13 beta will be easier than downgrading from the full public version; iOS 12.4. … Anyway, removing the iOS 13 beta is simple: Enter Recovery mode by holding the Power and Home buttons until your iPhone or iPad turns off, then continue holding the Home button.
How do I downgrade to ios13?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
16 сент. 2020 г.