Shortcuts are helpful iPhone tricks that allow you to ask Siri to complete simple tasks, like add a song to a playlist, call a favorite contact, save a file, and more. To add a new shortcut, you’ll first have to make sure your software is updated to iOS 13.
What are iPhone shortcuts?
Shortcuts are one of the new features in iOS12. They let you automate specific tasks (or sequences of tasks) on your iPhone or iPad that you can trigger with a single tap or voice command.
What can you do with iOS shortcuts?
Add these useful Shortcuts to your iOS toolbox
- Find the perfect GIF in seconds. GIFs. …
- Create a playlist of your favorite songs. …
- Create a one-tap app to call your bae. …
- Fake any number of text messages. …
- Leave the perfect tip. …
- Silence your phone in a particular situation. …
- Make a live GIF. …
- Get directions to your nearest need.
19 дек. 2020 г.
How do you use shortcuts on iPhone?
Swipe to the bottom and tap the Edit button. Swipe down the screen and tap the green + icon for Shortcuts to add your shortcuts as widgets. Tap Done. Refresh the screen and your new shortcut should appear within the widget.
How do I get police shortcuts on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Shortcuts > and switch Allow Untrusted Shortcuts to On. In the Shortcuts app, go to Gallery and scroll down until you see the I’m Getting Pulled Over shortcut. Tap Add Untrusted Shortcut. Select your emergency contact and then tap Done.
How do I customize iPhone shortcuts?
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it’s already preinstalled). Tap the plus icon in the top right corner. …
- In the search bar, type Open app and select the Open App app. Tap Choose and select the app you want to customize. …
- Where it says Home Screen Name and Icon, rename the shortcut to anything you’d like.
9 мар. 2021 г.
How do you change app icons on shortcuts iOS 14?
How to Change App Icons in iOS 14 with Shortcuts
- Launch the “Shortcuts” app on your iPhone.
- Head over to the “My Shortcuts” section of the app and tap on the “+” icon at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, tap on “Add Action” to get started with a new shortcut.
- Now, type “Open app” in the search bar and choose the “Open App” action, as shown below.
27 окт. 2020 г.
How do you not use shortcuts on iOS 14?
How to open apps without Shortcuts in iOS 14. Allow Untrusted Shortcuts – Go to Settings > Shortcuts and enable “Allow Untrusted Shortcuts”. Hit Allow and enter your passcode to change the setting.
Is it possible to run a shortcut without it opening the shortcut app iOS 14?
In iOS 14.3 beta 2, however, the Shortcuts app no longer opens when you launch a shortcut from your home screen. This means that you can set custom app icons on your home screen and launch the associated app, without the Shortcuts app automatically launching first.
Are iOS shortcuts safe?
But Apple has no way to determine the safety of third-party shortcuts, so the Shortcuts app prevents you from adding them to your library by design. For example, a shortcut claiming to convert photos to other formats could compromise your privacy by transmitting the images elsewhere.
How do I put shortcuts on my iPhone pictures?
Tap Add to Home Screen and tap the icon next to your shortcut under Home Screen Name and Icon. In the pop-up window that appears, select File, Photo, or Take Photo. You can crop an image to customize what will show, but happily, the image needn’t be square or a specific size. Tap Add > Done.
How do I get rid of shortcuts?
Remove Icons from a Home Screen
- Tap or click the “Home” button on your device.
- Swipe until you reach the home screen you wish to modify.
- Tap and hold the icon you wish to delete. …
- Drag the shortcut icon to the “Remove” icon.
- Tap or click the “Home” button.
- Tap or click the “Menu” button.