You need your Apple ID and password to sign into the iTunes & App Store so that you can do the update. So, on a device that is not signed in under Settings>your name, go to Settings>iTunes & App Store and sign in there.
What password is needed to update iOS?
Apparently, the restriction code is set by the latest iOS update. When asked, enter in restriction code 123456 for six-digit requests and 1234 for four-digit requests–it appears these are the default settings. Then make sure you reset the iPhone passcode to something else and take note of that passcode.
Does iOS update require iCloud password?
Answer: A: Yes, as I already said. When the device reboots and starts up the new iOS 10.2. 1 you will be prompted for your iCloud password when it gets to the step of updating your iCloud settings.
Is Apple ID required for iPhone?
You can now use your iPhone without an Apple ID. If you still want to sync your data with other devices you can use services like Google Drive or Google Photos.
How do I get my iPhone to stop asking me to update my Apple ID?
Why does my iPhone keep saying I need to Update Apple ID Settings?
- Update your Apple ID Settings. …
- Force close Settings and restart your device. …
- Update iOS on your iPhone. …
- Double-check the Apple ID email address. …
- Check Apple’s System Services. …
- Sign out of your Apple ID account, then sign in again.
16 апр. 2020 г.
Is there a default iPhone passcode?
No, there is no default passcode on the iPhone. It is setup by the user. If you are using Two-factor authentication however it will want a six-digit code. iOS 9 also defaults to a six-digit passcode.
Can I get into an iPhone without the password?
If you can’t remember your passcode, you’ll need to erase your iPhone, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode. If you backed up your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your iPhone.
Why does my iPhone keep asking for my Apple ID password?
It’s possible your iPhone keeps asking for your Apple ID password because it’s running an outdated version of iOS. Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update and check to see if an iOS update is available. Tap Download and Install if an iOS update is available on your iPhone!
What happens if you change Apple ID on iPhone?
Changing your Apple ID will not cause you to lose contacts. If you don’t already have an Apple ID, create one now at id.apple.com. Then, on your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud, and delete the account. … Then, on your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud, and delete the account.
How do I update my iCloud password on my iPhone?
Change your Apple ID password
- Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.
- Tap Change or Change Password.
- Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.
5 мар. 2021 г.
Can you download apps on an iPhone without an Apple ID?
Answer: A: No. You need an Apple ID. However, you can create an app-only account w/o a credit card by following these instructions.
How can I create an Apple ID without an iPhone?
Create an Apple ID on the web
- Go to the Apple ID account page and click Create your Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps. …
- Enter a phone number that you can always access.
- Check the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you’d like. …
- Click Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your email address and phone number.
5 мар. 2021 г.
Is Apple ID same as iCloud?
Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services such as the App Store, the iTunes Store, Apple Books, Apple Music, FaceTime, iCloud, iMessage, and more. … iCloud provides you with a free email account and 5 GB of storage for your mail, documents, photos and videos, and backups.
How do I get rid of Apple ID suggestions in settings?
How to Remove Annoying iOS Prompts Asking You to Finish Setting Up Your Device
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap the alert asking you to Finish Setting Up Your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap the settings suggestion that you skipped during the initial setup of your device. …
- Tap the Set Up Later option on the next screen.
27 авг. 2019 г.
Why does my iPad keep asking me to update my Apple ID?
Some people have fixed this by signing out of iCloud, restarting their device, and then logging back in. That hasn’t worked for everyone. There was a post that stated this was a problem that Apple is aware of and is trying to fix. Settings – Update Apple ID Settings When It Won’t Go Away.