Simply open Settings, type in “Home screen settings” into the search bar, then tap the matching result. Inside, you will find an option to “Hide Apps”, where you can choose which apps to hide from the home screen and app drawer. You’re done!
How do I get rid of the app drawer icon?
you can enable dock and just tap and hold on app drawer icon and click remove…and replace it with any other icon…
How do I get rid of app drawer on Android?
How to remove the app drawer altogether
- Long press on any empty area of your home screen.
- Tap the cog icon — Home screen settings.
- In the menu that appears, tap Home screen layout.
- From the next menu, select Home screen only and then tap Apply.
17 апр. 2017 г.
Where is the app drawer on my Samsung phone?
Even though you can find launcher icons (app shortcuts) on the Home screen, the Apps drawer is where you need to go to find everything. To view the Apps drawer, tap the Apps icon on the Home screen.
How do I hide icon labels on Android?
To remove or hide the app icons (both on home screen and apps drawer), you can easily toggle show/hide apps name, by check the ‘show apps name’ under setting-homescreen and setting-drawer.
How do I get my icons back on my screen?
Where is the apps button on my Home screen? How do I find all my apps?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
How do I find missing icons on my Android?
The easiest way to recover a lost or deleted app icon/widget is to touch and hold an empty space on your Home screen. (The Home screen is the menu which pops up when you press the Home button.) This should cause a new menu to pop up with customizable options for your device. Tap Widgets and Apps to bring up a new menu.
How do I unhide apps on Android?
- Tap the Apps tray from any Home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Application manager.
- Scroll through the list of apps that display or tap MORE and select Show system apps.
- If the app is hidden, “Disabled” appears in the field with the app name.
- Tap the desired application.
- Tap ENABLE to show the app.
How do I change the app drawer on my Samsung?
In the Settings menu, look for the App & widget drawers tab and tap on it. Next, to tap on the App drawer style tab, and you’ll be able to choose between horizontal (from left to right) and vertical (from top to bottom) scrolling. There’s also a List option, but this also means vertical scrolling.
How do I find hidden apps on my phone?
You can do that by going to Settings > App lock and then tapping the gear icon in the top-right corner. The next step is to scroll down, toggle on the “Hidden apps” option, and then tap “Manage hidden apps” just below it. A list of apps will show up and all you have to do is tap on the ones you want to hide.
Where is app drawer on my phone?
Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen. Or you can tap on the app drawer icon. The app drawer icon is present in the dock — the area that houses apps like Phone, Messaging, and Camera by default. The app drawer icon usually looks like one of these icons.
How do I hide apps on Android without disabling?
How to hide apps on Samsung (One UI)?
- Go to the app drawer.
- Tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner and select Home screen settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Hide Apps”
- Select the Android app that you want to hide and tap on “Apply”
- Follow the same process and tap on the red minus sign to unhide the app.
23 янв. 2021 г.
How do I get rid of Samsung app icon?
You can just tap and hold an app icon anywhere on the Home screen or app pages, and wait until a pop-up menu appears. Then tap “Uninstall.”
Can I rename an app on Android?
Once the app is installed, open it and scroll down the list to find the app for which you want to change the name of the shortcut. Tap on the app name. … The “Rename shortcut” dialog box displays. Replace the current name with the name you want and tap “OK”.