Simply remove your Google account. Try a fresh sync. Clear Google Play Store data. Use your mobile browser to download the app.
Why does my Google account not work?
Tap on your account and make sure you’ve checked “Sync Gmail.” … Open your device’s Settings app -> Apps & Notifications -> App Info -> Gmail -> Storage -> Clear Data -> Ok. Once you’re done with that, restart your device and see if that did the trick. Most of the time that will work.
How do I fix Google sign in problems?
The error may simply be a sign-in issue, which sometimes occurs when the Play Store is updated. The first trick is to go into your phone’s main Settings menu and then Accounts & sync and simply remove the Google account that is getting the “authentication is required” error.
How do I sign into my Google account on my Android phone?
To sign in with your phone instead of a password, you need an Android phone with a screen lock.
- Go to your Google Account.
- In the navigation panel, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Use your phone to sign in. Set it up. …
- Follow the on-screen steps.
Why can’t I access Google on my phone?
Clear Google App cache
Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to Apps/Applications Manager. Step 3: Go to Settings > Apps /Application Manager > Google. Then tap on Storage followed by Clear Cache. If this doesn’t work, you should try the option called Clear data/Storage.
How can I restore my Google account?
- Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail. You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your account. Answer as best you can. …
- Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven’t already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
How can I access my Gmail account without password?
Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link. Enter the last password you remember. If you can’t remember one, click “Try a different question.” Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
Why can I not find my Gmail account?
How do I fix couldn’t find my Google account? Start at https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery and follow the prompts. if you see “Couldn’t find your Google account” ( and you cannot create a new account with that name ) its permanently deleted and lost forever . Google takes abuse of its services very seriously.
How do I fix my email not working?
Start with these suggestions:
- Verify your internet connection is working. If it’s not, there are four things you can do to fix it.
- Make sure you’re using the correct email server settings. …
- Confirm your password is working. …
- Confirm you don’t have a security conflict caused by your firewall or antivirus software.
Why can’t I log into my Gmail account?
Reset the Gmail Login
Enter the Gmail email address for the account that doesn’t sign in. … Open the email sent that includes the verification code. Enter the verification code received, and click the Next button. Users can reset their Google Account passwords by clicking on the Forgot password.
How do I access my Google account from my phone?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen. …
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is. …
- Pick what you want to do.
Why was I signed out of my Google account?
If Google keeps signing you out, here are some steps you can try: Make sure cookies are turned on. Some antivirus or related software may delete your cookies. … Note: While deleting your cookies may resolve the problem, it will also remove your saved settings for sites you’ve visited.
How can I see what devices are connected to my Google account?
Review devices where you’re signed in
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security .
- On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.
- You’ll see devices where you’re currently signed in to your Google Account. For more details, select a device.
Why is Google not working on my Android?
Restart your device and try your search again. If you’re able to connect to the Internet, update the Google app to the latest version. To check if you get results, try your search again. When you clear an app’s cache, you delete data stored in a temporary area of the device’s memory.
Can I find my Google account?
start at https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery and follow the prompts. if you see “Couldn’t find your Google account” ( and you cannot create a new account with that name ) its permanently deleted and lost forever . Our automated system analyzes replies to choose the one that’s most likely to answer the question.
How do I fix Google has stopped working on my Android?
7 Solutions to Unfortunately Google Has Stopped
- Solution 1: Soft Reset Your Android Device.
- Solution 2: Fixing The Issue By Clearing App Data And App Cache.
- Solution 3: Uninstall The Google App Update.
- Solution 4: Uninstall and Re-Install The Google App That Has the Error Message.
27 дек. 2019 г.