Go to settings, then on Wireless and Network check to ensure that the WiFi icon is turned on. Alternatively, draw down the notification bar menu, then enable WiFi icon if it’s off. Many users have reported having fixed android wifi problem by simply disabling airplane mode.
Why can’t I turn on WiFi on my phone?
The first thing you want to do when your Android device isn’t turning on Wi-Fi is to check that you don’t have Airplane mode enabled. … Alternatively, you can navigate to Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced and toggle off Airplane mode. If Airplane mode is disabled, you can also enable it and disable it again.
How do I fix my WiFi on my phone if it wont turn on?
Next, turn airplane mode on and off.
- Open your Settings app “Wireless and Networks” or “Connections” tap Airplane Mode. Depending on your device, these options may be different.
- Turn airplane mode on.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn airplane mode off.
- Check to see if the connection problems have been solved.
What do I do if my WiFi button is greyed out?
The steps are as follows:
- Verify that airplane mode is off by tapping Settings > Airplane Mode.
- Reset the network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. …
- Ensure that your device is using the latest software. …
- If your issue is still unresolved, perform a software restore in iTunes.
18 мар. 2020 г.
How do I fix my WiFi not working on my Android?
How to Fix WiFi Connection on Android Phone Tablet
- 1 Restart the Android Device. Hold down the power button on your Android device. …
- 2 Make Sure the Android Device is in Range. …
- 3 Delete the WiFi Network. …
- 4 Reconnect the Android Device to the WiFi. …
- 5 Restart the Modem and Router. …
- 6 Check the Cables to the Modem and Router. …
- 7 Check the Internet Light on Modem and Router.
What do you do if your WiFi is not working?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap System Advanced Reset options Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. If you don’t see “Advanced,” tap Network & internet More. Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
- At the bottom, tap Reset settings.
How do I turn my WiFi on?
Turn on & connect
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi .
- Turn on Use Wi-Fi.
- Tap a listed network. Networks that require a password have a Lock .
How do I enable WiFi on my Android?
To connect an Android phone to a wireless network:
- Press the Home button, and then press the Apps button. …
- Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.
- You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list.
29 июл. 2019 г.
Why my WiFi is not working?
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. … Turn on the modem and one minute later turn on the router.
Why is the WIFI button greyed out?
In my experience, a grayed-out Wi-Fi button usually indicates a hardware problem with the Wi-Fi antenna on your iPhone. On Robert’s model, an iPhone 4S, the Wi-Fi antenna runs directly under the headphone jack, and often times some debris or a little drop of liquid can short it out.
Why is my WIFI locked?
A locked icon next to your wireless network indicates that you have set wireless security on the network. Wireless security adds two levels of security to your network. The first is that your data is encrypted as it goes over the wireless network. The second is that you set an access key for this network.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to WIFI even with correct password?
Turn Wi-Fi Off And Back On
If the issue persists, try turning the Wi-Fi off and back on again to reset the network connection. … Make sure the switch turns white, which indicates that Wi-Fi off. Wait a few seconds before turning the switch back on. Try entering your password again to see if that fixes the problem.
How do I reset my WiFi settings?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”
- You’ll have to confirm that you want to reset your network settings. Do so.
7 апр. 2020 г.
Why does my WiFi say saved but won’t connect?
In the Android operating system, a Wifi network may be Saved but not connected even when the device is in range of an access point on that network. Some possible solutions are as follows. Verify that the Android device is not in Airplane mode. … Sometimes you need to Forget a network and then pair to that network again.