Your device may have a launcher that can set apps to be hidden. Usually, you bring up the app launcher, then select “Menu” ( or ). From there, you might be able to unhide apps. The options will vary depending on your device or launcher app.
Why did my apps disappear Android?
If you’ve disabled or hidden any apps on your device, this could be the cause of an app icon that went missing on your Android device. … Open the “Apps” or “Applications menu” from your Settings menu. 2. Tap the app whose icon you would like to be able to see again.
How do I recover lost apps on Android?
To reset the app preferences
- Find and tap Settings > Apps & notifications > Advanced > Special app access > Modify system settings.
- Tap the menu button (three vertical dots), then tap Reset app preferences.
- Tap RESET APPS. No app data is lost when you reset the app preferences.
1 авг. 2019 г.
Where did all my apps go on my phone?
On your Android phone, open the Google Play store app and tap the menu button (three lines). In the menu, tap My apps & games to see a list of apps currently installed on your device. … You can see all apps associated with your account, or you can sort them by device.
How do I get all my apps back on my screen?
Where is the apps button on my Home screen? How do I find all my apps?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
How do I find missing icons on my Android?
Icons Disappear from Home Screen
- Restart. If you haven’t tried to restart the device yet, give that a try. …
- Reset the Home Screen Launcher. …
- Restart. …
- Ensure App is Not Disabled. …
- Ensure the Launcher Does Not Have the App Hidden.
How do I unhide apps on Android?
- Tap the Apps tray from any Home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Application manager.
- Scroll through the list of apps that display or tap MORE and select Show system apps.
- If the app is hidden, “Disabled” appears in the field with the app name.
- Tap the desired application.
- Tap ENABLE to show the app.
Why did my weather app disappeared?
Now, though, some Android users have noticed that the Google weather app has disappeared off of their phones. Presumably as part of a bug or an A/B test, the Google app is removing the weather app. … When accessed, too, a shortcut to this weather app could be added to your homescreen.
Where do deleted apps go?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store. On your phone or tablet open up the Google Play Store and make sure you are on the homepage of the store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon. Once in the Google Play Store tap on the 3 Line icon to open up a menu.
- Tap on My Apps & Games. …
- Tap on Library Tab. …
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.
How do I find hidden apps on my phone?
You can do that by going to Settings > App lock and then tapping the gear icon in the top-right corner. The next step is to scroll down, toggle on the “Hidden apps” option, and then tap “Manage hidden apps” just below it. A list of apps will show up and all you have to do is tap on the ones you want to hide.
Does Android have an activity log?
By default, the usage history for your Android device activity is turned on in your Google activity settings. It keeps a log of all the apps you open along with a timestamp. Unfortunately, it doesn’t store the duration you spent using the app.
How do I get my home screen back to normal?
From the EasyHome screen, tap the Apps screen icon > the Settings icon > Home screen > Select Home > Home.
How do I get Play Store back?
#1 Enable Play Store from App Settings
- Head over to Settings on your Android device. …
- Apps are usually divided into ‘Downloaded’, ‘On card’, ‘Running’ and ‘All’. …
- Scroll around and you may find ‘Google Play Store’ in the list. …
- If you see a ‘Disabled’ configuration on this app – tap to Enable.
How do I restore my message icon?
Open your App Drawer, find Messaging, long-press it, and drag it back to the homescreen.
Why has Play store disappeared from my phone?
Go to settings>apps and notifications>app info. In the top if that menu there should be a bar toggle at the top. Open that and choose “disabled”. Select the google play store and choose “enable”.