Android. Go to the main screen of your messaging app and tap the menu icon or menu key (on the bottom of the phone); then tap Settings. If Group Messaging isn’t in this first menu it may be in the SMS or MMS menus. … Under Group Messaging, enable MMS.
How do I fix my group messages on my Android?
The fix for this issue is easy:
- Open Messages.
- Click the three stacked dots on the top right (on the main page where all conversations are shown)
- Select Settings, then Advanced.
- The top item in the Advanced menu is the Group Message behavior. Tap it and change it to “Send an MMS reply to all recipients (group MMS)”.
How do I turn on group messaging on Android?
Group messaging allows you to send a single text message (MMS) to multiple numbers, and have the replies shown in a single conversation. To enable group messaging, open Contacts+ settings >> messaging >> check the group messaging box.
Why am I not receiving texts from a group chat?
If one or more of your contacts are not receiving group messages on their iPhone, then you should first check if you have activated group messages on your device. Go to Settings and select Messages. Find the SMS/MMS section and tap on Group Messaging to activate. Tap again to switch off and on Group Messaging.
Why is my Samsung not receiving group messages?
On your phone, navigate to Settings>Application Manager>All>Messages, and choose Clear Cache & Clear Data. Clearing data will not erase your messages, it will clear any settings you have change in the messaging app. After you have done this, restart your phone, and then retest the group messaging feature.
Why is my MMS not working on Android?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
What is difference between MMS and group messaging?
You can send one MMS message to multiple people using group messaging, containing text only or text and media, and replies are delivered in group conversation threads to each person in the group. MMS messages use mobile data and require a mobile data plan or pay-per-use payment.
Why do I have to download my group text messages?
Remember, group texts are NOT SMS, they’re MMS (basically e-mails). If you have your settings so that you don’t auto-download anything over MMS, then group texts will not auto-download either (the toggle is usually off for roaming, but unless you turned it off, it’s usually active for ‘home’ networks).
How do you send a mass text on Android?
- Tap Android Messages.
- Tap Menu (3 dots in the top right corner)
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Group Messaging.
- Tap “Send an SMS reply to all recipients and get individual replies (mass text)”
How can I get iMessage on my Android?
Link your Android to the AirMessage app
- Head to the Google Play Store and install the AirMessage app.
- Open the AirMessage app.
- Enter your Mac’s local IP address and the password you created earlier. Click Connect.
- Tap Download Message History if you want to download your iMessage chats. If not, tap Skip.
3 авг. 2020 г.
Can send texts but not receive them?
Check blocked numbers. If you know someone is sending you texts, but you’re not receiving those texts, check to see if the number is blocked. Check the reception. Mobile networks are sometimes unpredictable.
How do I fix my android not receiving texts from iPhones?
Can’t receive texts from iPhones fix #1: Are you an Android convert?
- Put the SIM card you transferred from your iPhone back into your iPhone.
- Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data network (such as 3G or LTE).
- Tap Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Tap Settings > FaceTime and turn off FaceTime.
2 мар. 2021 г.
Why are my texts not being delivered?
1) The phone is switched off or out of the carrier’s reach
When the SMS doesn’t get delivered on the first try, it is automatically re-sent in certain intervals without you knowing it. So, when the phone is available again, the message still gets delivered. … When the message still fails, it is marked as ‘Failed. ‘
Can you group text with iPhone and Samsung?
Group messaging on iMessage basically works only if everyone in the conversation has an iPhone. So if there’s even one Android user in the group, all of your messages will be sent as a standard text (otherwise known as MMS).
How do I enable MMS on Android?
Android MMS Settings
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. Tap Access Point names.
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
How do I fix no subject message on android?
Follow the steps below to solve the problem.
- Open the Settings of your device.
- Look for option called Apps or Manage Apps and open it.
- Under All check for Hangouts app. …
- Clear Data and cache of Hangouts App. …
- Problem is solved.
- But if it still continues then either uninstall the app or disable the app if it is preinstalled.
28 июн. 2018 г.