Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen. Or you can tap on the app drawer icon. The app drawer icon is present in the dock — the area that houses apps like Phone, Messaging, and Camera by default. The app drawer icon usually looks like one of these icons.
How do I get the app icon back on my Android phone?
From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon. Find and tap Settings > Apps. Tap All apps > Disabled. Select the app that you want to enable, then tap Enable.
Where is my apps button?
Where is the apps button on my Home screen? How do I find all my apps?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
How do I get an app icon on my home screen?
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher. …
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.
Why are my app icons not showing?
Ensure the Launcher Does Not Have the App Hidden
Your device may have a launcher that can set apps to be hidden. Usually, you bring up the app launcher, then select “Menu” ( or ). From there, you might be able to unhide apps. The options will vary depending on your device or launcher app.
Where did all my apps go?
On your Android phone, open the Google Play store app and tap the menu button (three lines). In the menu, tap My apps & games to see a list of apps currently installed on your device. … You can see all apps associated with your account, or you can sort them by device.
Where do deleted apps go?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store. On your phone or tablet open up the Google Play Store and make sure you are on the homepage of the store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon. Once in the Google Play Store tap on the 3 Line icon to open up a menu.
- Tap on My Apps & Games. …
- Tap on Library Tab. …
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.
Why did my apps disappear?
If you’ve disabled or hidden any apps on your device, this could be the cause of an app icon that went missing on your Android device. … Open the “Apps” or “Applications menu” from your Settings menu. 2. Tap the app whose icon you would like to be able to see again.
How do I unhide apps on Android?
- Tap the Apps tray from any Home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Application manager.
- Scroll through the list of apps that display or tap MORE and select Show system apps.
- If the app is hidden, “Disabled” appears in the field with the app name.
- Tap the desired application.
- Tap ENABLE to show the app.
How do I get my apps back on my phone?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu My apps & games. Library.
- Tap the app you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How do I install an app on my Android phone?
Download apps to your Android device
- Open Google Play. On your phone, use the Play Store app . …
- Find an app you want.
- To check that the app is reliable, find out what other people say about it. Under the app’s title, check the star ratings and the number of downloads. …
- When you pick an app, tap Install (for free apps) or the app’s price.
How do I get rid of an app on my home screen?
From your Home Screen, swipe left until you get to the App Library. Swipe downward and you’ll get an alphabetical list of your apps. I accidentally removed app from Home Screen.
How do you make an app invisible?
- Open the app drawer.
- Tap the icon in the top-right corner (three vertical dots).
- Select the “Home Screen Settings” option.
- Find and tap the “Hide app” option.
- Select the apps you want to hide.
- Tap the “Apply” option.
How do I find hidden apps on Android?
2) Find Hidden Apps Using Settings
(i)First of all, go to “Settings” on your device. (ii) Next,select the “Applications” option. (iii)Now, Switch to the “All” tab. If there are no tabs, open the menu in the top right corner of your screen and look for the section named “Hidden” or something similar to it.