How do I send full resolution photos from iPhone to android?
Fotoswipe is the easiest process we’ve found, but there are other ways to share full-quality images: You can use apps like Dropbox and create a shared folder; you can also send your Android pals a link to an iCloud Shared Photo library on the web.
Can you use AirDrop between iPhone and Android?
You can’t use AirDrop to send a video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to android without computer?
Using the Send Anywhere app
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo. …
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
- The app will generate a PIN and a QR code image for the receiver. …
- On the Android phone, run the Send Anywhere app.
What is the easiest way to transfer contacts from iPhone to android?
Press the “Add Account” button, select the Gmail option, and enter in your login information. Your iPhone will then ask which parts of your Google account you’d like to sync. Make sure the Contacts option is selected; then your iPhone and Android devices will start syncing contacts with one another.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users?
1. Make Sure MMS Messaging Is Turned On. … If MMS is turned off on your iPhone, regular text messages (SMS) will still go through, but pictures will not. To make sure MMS is turned on, go to Settings -> Messages and make sure the switch next to MMS Messaging is turned on.
How do you Bluetooth photos from iPhone to android?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
Can I transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung?
The easiest way to transfer your data from your old phone to your new one is using Smart Switch. 1 Open Smart Switch on your new Samsung device, then tap ‘Start’ and read the terms of service, then tap ‘Agree’. On newer Samsung devices, you will find Smart Switch at Settings > Cloud and accounts > Smart Switch.
How do I transfer from iPhone to android wirelessly?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
Can you AirDrop with Samsung?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. … The feature is rolling out to Android devices beginning today, starting with Google Pixel phones and Samsung phones.
How do I transfer photos and contacts from iPhone to android?
How to transfer from iPhone to Android: Move Photos, Music and media from iPhone to Android
- Download Google Photos from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Open Google Photos.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Choose Backup & Sync. …
- Tap Continue.
11 окт. 2016 г.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Google Photos?
1. How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Google Photos on iPhone
- Step 1: Launch the Google Photos app on your iPhone or iPad. …
- Step 2: Tap on the three-bar icon at the top-left corner and select Settings from the menu.
- Step 3: Tap on Backup & sync. …
- Step 4: You will see the Upload size option when you enable backup.
18 дек. 2019 г.
How do I transfer photos from Android to IOS?
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.