How do I play YouTube in audio mode?
Select between song and video mode:
- Open a song you want to enjoy in the YouTube Music app.
- You’ll see the option to select Song or Video mode at the top of the screen. Tap Video to turn on video mode. …
- If you want to stop playing videos and go back to a listening only experience, tap Song.
Can you stream audio only on YouTube?
Audio Only YouTube is a browser extension for Google Chrome to play the audio stream of YouTube videos only. The video hosting site YouTube offers no option to play only the audio track of videos. … Playback of the audio stream of a video on YouTube uses less bandwidth than playback of the entire video.
How do I upload audio only to YouTube?
Unfortunately, YouTube doesn’t allow you to upload an audio file alone to YouTube. You need to make a video file like MP4 to upload audios. As a video sharing platform, YouTube only supports video files. Normally, you can add an image and put the audio together to make a YouTube video.
Is there a way to listen to YouTube while on other apps?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How can I listen to YouTube while my phone is locked?
Play Through Google Chrome Browser On Android
The Google Chrome Browser on Android workaround is similar to the Mozilla Firefox one. Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing.
How do I listen to YouTube without being on the Android app?
Here’s how you can do it.
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
13 февр. 2020 г.
How can I listen to music while watching a video?
- Start the video in the web app .
- Press the home key once. This will exit safari, and stop playback.
- Double tap the home key. This will bring up the dock (with all of your currently running programs).
- Tap the dock with one finger and slide it to the right to reveal the background audio controls. …
- Press the play button.
How can I listen to music while using another app?
If you need to access the Music Player app again while using another application, tap the “Play” button icon at the top of the Android screen and drag downward. You can also play music in the background using third-party music apps such as Pandora Internet Radio and Winamp.