To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. … On your computer, sync your photos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone without computer?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload. …
- Open Google Photos on your iPhone.
Is there an app to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone?
User-friendly transfer app – AirMore
- Step 1: Get the app. First of all, you need to download the application on both your Android and iPhone. …
- Step 2: Pair the devices. After installing, launch the app on both phones. …
- Step 3: Transfer the photos. Once successfully connected, tap the “Albums” tab using your Android.
23 нояб. 2016 г.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone?
SHAREit lets you share files offline between Android and iOS devices, so long as both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network. Open the app, select the item you wish to share, and look for the device you want to send a file to, which must have receive mode switched on in the app.
Can you AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
You can use AirDrop to share files between iOS devices, and Android users have Android Beam, but what do you do when you’re trying to manage an iPad and an Android phone? … On the Android device, tap Create Group. Now, tap the menu (three horizontal lines) button in the top right, and tap on Connect to iOS Device.
How can I send photos from Samsung to iPhone?
To learn how to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone without computer, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Unlock your existing Samsung phone and download the Move to iOS app on it from the Play Store. …
- Step 2: Launch the Move to iOS application on your Samsung and tap on the “Continue” button to confirm your choice.
How can I transfer pictures from Android to iPhone wirelessly?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
Can you bluetooth pictures from Android to iPhone?
Bluetooth is an excellent option to transfer photos and videos across both Android and iPhone devices. This is because Bluetooth is available on both Android and iOS devices, making it widely useful. Furthermore, you don’t have to download a third-party app to transfer pictures via Bluetooth.
How do I move photos from Google to iPhone?
If you only want to download a select handful of pictures, this can be done in the Google Photos app on your iPhone.
- Open the Google Photos app on your iPhone.
- Select the photo you want to download. (Hold on a photo to select multiple.)
- Tap the Share button > “Save to device.”
30 дек. 2019 г.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone using Google Drive?
On your iPhone device download the Google Drive application and sign in with the same account that you used to back up your data files on Android. Once the setup is done Google Drive will sync the account and all the files will be available for your use on iPhone. You can sync or download any files from the Drive.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
Apple does not allow non-Apple devices to share files with its products using Bluetooth! In other words, you cannot transfer files from an Android device to an iPhone crossing operating system boundaries with Bluetooth. Well, that doesn’t mean you can’t use WiFi to transfer files from Android to iPhone.
Can you quick share from Samsung to iPhone?
Step 1: Download the Move to iOS app from the Google Play Store on your Samsung phone and from the App store on your iPhone. Step 2: In the iPhone, launch the app and select the Move Data from the Android option. … Step 5: Now, select the data on the Samsung device that you want to transfer and tap on the Next button.
How can I transfer files from Android to iPhone without Shareit?
To transfer files from Android to iOS, you need to install Send Anywhere on both devices. After you’ve installed the app, open the app on both the devices. You’ll see a send and receive button in the home screen. Tap on the Send from the device, that has the file you want to transfer and choose the file(s).