How do I reset my Gmail?
- Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail. You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your account. Answer as best you can. …
- Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven’t already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
How do I log into my Gmail account?
How to log into your Gmail account on a mobile device
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Tap the “Sign in” button at the bottom of your screen. Tap the “Sign in” button. …
- On the next page, tap “Google.” …
- Tap “Continue” to allow Google to sign into your account. …
- Follow the steps to log in.
27 февр. 2020 г.
Why is my Gmail not syncing?
Find your sync setting
Close the Gmail app. Under “Wireless & networks,” touch Data usage. Check or uncheck Auto-sync data.
How do I sync my Gmail account?
Check Gmail sync settings
- Open the Gmail app .
- On the left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Tap your account.
- Make sure the box next to “Sync Gmail” is checked.
Why is my Gmail syncing?
You could try clearing the GMail app cache (and data if necessary). Open the Settings app, then go to Storage & USB > Apps > Gmail. Tap on Clear Cache. If this doesn’t clear the issue, also clear data.
Why can’t I sign into my Gmail account?
If you can’t sign in to your Google Account in Gmail, Google Drive, Google Play, or elsewhere, select the issue that most closely applies to you. Follow the instructions for help getting back in to your account.
How do I log into my Gmail account on my phone?
To sign in, add your account
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Gmail .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.
Why are my emails not syncing?
Clear the Cache and Data for Your Email App
Like all apps on your device, your email app saves data and cache files on your phone. While these files don’t normally cause any issues, it’s worth clearing them to see if that fixes the email sync issue on your Android device. … Tap on Clear Cache to remove cached data.
Why are my emails not showing up in my inbox?
Fortunately, you should be able to find the source of this problem with a little troubleshooting, and the most common causes of missing mail are easily fixed. Your mail can go missing from your inbox because of filters or forwarding, or because of POP and IMAP settings in your other mail systems.
How do I sync my Gmail account to my iPhone?
Sync your account with Apple apps
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Select Passwords & Accounts Add Account Google.
- Follow the steps to enter your email address and password. ( …
- Choose the content you’d like to add, then select Save.