There isn’t an iTunes app for Android, but Apple does offer an Apple Music app on Android devices. You can sync your iTunes music collection to Android using the Apple Music app. You just have to ensure that iTunes on your PC and the Apple Music app are both signed in using the same Apple ID.
How can I get my music from iTunes to my Android phone?
How to copy iTunes music to Android manually
- Create a new folder on your desktop.
- Copy the music files to transfer into the new folder.
- Connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable. …
- Navigate to your Android device storage on your computer and copy-paste or drag-and-drop the music folder.
How do I get music from iTunes onto my phone?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Find music that you want to add to your library.
- To add a song, tap the Add button. . To add an album, playlist, or music video, tap +Add. You can also press and hold something that you want to add, then tap Add to Library.
16 сент. 2020 г.
Where is my music library on Android?
To view your music library, choose My Library from the navigation drawer. Your music library appears on the main Play Music screen. Touch a tab to view your music by categories such as Artists, Albums, or Songs.
How do you transfer music from phone to phone?
Go to your “File Manager” application or open the music app of your phone. Select the music files you intend to move and tap on “Share.” Pick “Bluetooth” from the sharing option and choose your Bluetooth device. Tap on “Accept” from the other Android phone and let the file sharing begin.
Can you use iTunes on a Samsung phone?
You can now download or stream your iTunes library to your Android phone. … You can simply download the Apple Music app from the Google Play store just as though it came from any other music-streaming service.
Why isn’t my music library syncing to my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Go to Settings > Music. Turn on Sync Library. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
How do I add music files to my iPhone?
Adding the file(s) to your iTunes library
- Launch iTunes.
- Go to the Music section (in the upper left) and then select Library (up top). IDG. Navigate to the Music section of your iTunes library.
- Drag and drop the MP3 or AAC files you want to sync from Finder (or Explorer in Windows) into your music library.
Why is my music library not syncing?
Check your settings and network connection on all of your devices: Make sure that your devices have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or iTunes for Windows. Make sure that Sync Library is turned on for all of your devices. Connect all of your devices to the Internet.
Where is play music stored?
In the settings of Google Play Music, if you have it set to cache on the external SD card, your cache location will be /external_sd/Android/data/com. google. android. music/files/music/ .
Where is my photo library on my Android phone?
It may be in your device folders.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library.
- Under ‘Photos on device’, check your device folders.
How do I transfer files from phone to phone?
How to Transfer Files Between Nearby Android Smartphones
- Find the file you wish to send – any type.
- Look for the share/send option. …
- Select the ‘Share’ or ‘Send’ option.
- Out of the many available sharing options, select Bluetooth.
- A message will emerge asking you if you wish to enable Bluetooth. …
- Tap scan/refresh in order for your phone to scan for other nearby smartphones.
1 окт. 2018 г.
How do I transfer from phone to phone?
How to back up data on your old Android phone
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Go to the System menu. …
- Tap Backup.
- Make sure the toggle for Back up to Google Drive is set to On.
- Hit Back up now to sync the latest data on the phone with Google Drive.
28 авг. 2020 г.