How pass data from ListView to another activity in Android?
6 Answers. Implement ListView ‘s OnItemClickListener, once you handle this event, try to get the location of the row that was clicked. Once you get it, access that particular row position in the source array (or whatever else you’re having). This way, you’ll have the data that you want to pass to another activity.
How do you pass data from a selected item in a ListView to another activity?
You can’t pass object from One activity to another using Intent.
simple way :
- make a class which extend Application.
- make an object of what you want to transfer.
- make its set and get.
- in onitemclick set the value.
- get the value wherever you want.
2 дек. 2011 г.
How send data from one activity to another in Android?
passing the custom Object in activity,
- Pass it to the activity, Intent intent = new Intent(getActivity(), Activity. class); intent. putExtra(“list”, (Serializable) mainData. getData(). getFeaturedProduct()); getActivity(). …
- And get it. ((List) getIntent(). getExtras(). getSerializable(“list”))
30 сент. 2017 г.
How pass data from one activity to another activity explain with example?
These operations are as follows:
- first Add the listener on send button and this button will send the data. …
- Now create the String type variable for store the value of EditText which is input by user. …
- Now create the Intent object First_activity. …
- Put the value in putExtra method in key value pair then start the activity.
12 дек. 2019 г.
How pass JSON object from one activity to another in Android?
3 Answers. You should pass a serializable or parcelable object through putExtra, as JSONObject is neither serializable nor parcelable object, and so you cant pass it through putExtra. So you need to make either a Parcelable or Serializable class from parsing a JSONObject, then you can use putExtra method to pass it.
How pass JSON array from one activity to another in Android?
putExtra(“jsonArray”, mJsonArray. toString()); startActivity(intent); You just need to convert your JSONArray into a string for us to pass it to another Activity. Then, on your next activity just convert it again from String back to JSONArray.
How do you add a list view?
How to make a ListView in android?
- Step 1 − Create a new project in Android Studio, go to File ⇒ New Project and fill all required details to create a new project.
- Step 2 − Add the following code to res/layout/activity_main.xml.
- Step 3 − Add the following code to src/MainActivity. java.
5 дек. 2018 г.
How do I pass an ArrayList from one activity to another?
You can pass an ArrayList the same way, if the E type is Serializable . You would call the putExtra (String name, Serializable value) of Intent to store, and getSerializableExtra (String name) for retrieval.
How do you pass data between activities?
The easiest way to do this would be to pass the session id to the signout activity in the Intent you’re using to start the activity: Intent intent = new Intent(getBaseContext(), SignoutActivity. class); intent. putExtra(“EXTRA_SESSION_ID”, sessionId); startActivity(intent);
How do you kill an activity?
Launch your application, open some new Activity, do some work. Hit the Home button (application will be in the background, in stopped state). Kill the Application — easiest way is to just click the red “stop” button in Android Studio. Return back to your application (launch from Recent apps).
How do you pass data using intent?
Method 1: Using Intent
We can send data while calling one activity from another activity using intent. All we have to do is add the data to Intent object using putExtra() method. The data is passed in key value pair. The value can be of types like int, float, long, string, etc.
How pass data from one activity to another without using intent?
This example demonstrate about How to send data from one activity to another in Android without intent. Step 1 − Create a new project in Android Studio, go to File ⇒ New Project and fill all required details to create a new project. Step 2 − Add the following code to res/layout/activity_main. xml.