On your Android device, download the Apple Music app from Google Play. Open the Apple Music app. , then tap Sign In. Enter the same Apple ID and password that you use with Apple Music.
How do I add music to Apple Music on Android?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Find music that you want to add to your library.
- To add a song, tap the Add button. . To add an album, playlist, or music video, tap +Add. You can also press and hold something that you want to add, then tap Add to Library.
16 сент. 2020 г.
How do I make Apple music my default on Android?
Set Apple Music as your default music service
- On your iPhone, iPad, or Android device, open the Google Home app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Music.
- Under “Your music services,” select Apple Music.
26 февр. 2021 г.
How do I set up an iTunes account on my Android?
Create an Apple ID using the App Store on your device
- Open the App Store and tap the sign-in button .
- Tap Create New Apple ID. …
- Follow the onscreen steps. …
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Next. …
- Confirm your phone number.
5 мар. 2021 г.
Is iTunes the same as Apple music?
iTunes is a free app to manage your music library, music video playback, music purchases and device syncing. Apple Music is an ad-free music streaming subscription service that costs $10 per month, $15 a month for a family of six or $5 per month for students.
Is there an iTunes app for Android?
There isn’t an iTunes app for Android, but Apple does offer an Apple Music app on Android devices. You can sync your iTunes music collection to Android using the Apple Music app. You just have to ensure that iTunes on your PC and the Apple Music app are both signed in using the same Apple ID.
What is the default music player for Android?
YouTube Music now the default music player for Android 10, new devices. While Google Play Music is still alive and kicking, its days are probably numbered especially with this latest news from Google.
Can you use Apple music on Samsung?
You can get Apple Music on your Android phone or tablet, and listen to all the same music as iOS users. To get Apple Music on an Android device, you can go through the Google Play Store. Apple Music can be downloaded on any Android device that’s running Android 5.0 or higher.
Can I create an iCloud account on an Android phone?
Using iCloud on your Android device is pretty straightforward. All you need to do is navigate to iCloud.com, either put in your existing Apple ID credentials or create a new account, and voila, you can now access iCloud on your Android smartphone.
How do you create an iTunes account?
Sign in to the iTunes Store
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Account > Sign In.
- Do one of the following: Sign in with your Apple ID: Enter your Apple ID and password, then click Next. Create an Apple ID: Click Create New Apple ID and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I get music onto my Android?
Here’s how to get music from the Google Play Store:
- Touch the Apps icon in the Play Music app to view the navigation drawer.
- Choose Shop. …
- Use the Search icon to help you locate music, or just browse the categories. …
- Touch the FREE button to get a free song, touch the BUY or price button to purchase a song or an album.
Is there a way to get Apple music for free?
When you sign up with a free Apple Music account and password, it means you are one of the Apple Music membership. You can choose one of the Apple Music offers to get started. It is free for 3 or 6 months. But after that, your free Apple Music account will be automatically switched to a paid one.
Can you have Apple music on an Android phone?
To subscribe to Apple Music, download the Apple Music app on an Android phone or tablet with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, or a Chromebook that supports Android apps. If you don’t have Google Play in your country or region, you can download the Apple Music app from Apple.
Why is Apple music not working on Android?
Clear out the cache: If your Apple Music app is not behaving as expected on your Android device, you can clear out the app cache to resolve the issue and improve the app performance: Launch Settings > Apps & notification > Apple Music > Storage > Clear cache.