How do I reply to messages on my lock screen Android?
Change the settings of SMS Popup.
Open the app from the home screen by tapping on its icon (envelope with an exclamation mark on it). Tap on the menu option and then tap on “Settings.” Tap on “Quick Reply” to enable or disable the reply option from the homescreen. A green check against will show that it is enabled.
How do I turn on quick reply on WhatsApp?
Tap More options > Business tools > Quick replies.
To use quick replies:
- Open a chat.
- In the text input field, type “/” followed by the shortcut of a pre-set quick reply.
- Select the quick reply. The message template will automatically populate the text input field.
- You can edit the message or simply tap Send .
How can I read text messages without unlocking my phone?
To preview text messages in the lock screen go to setting in the messages app. Check “preview messages”. Now the actual text of the message will show on your lock screen.
How do you reply on WhatsApp on lock screen?
Reply to WhatsApp Messages From Lock Screen on Android Phone
- Tap on the Down Arrow on the WhatsApp Message Notification that you want to Reply to (See image below)
- Next, tap on the Reply To option (See image below)
- You may be prompted to enter your Lock Screen Passcode.
Can you reply on WhatsApp without appearing online?
Reply from a notification (or from your smartwatch)
To do this, open the drop-down menu and click the ‘Reply’ button to send a message without having to open WhatsApp. In case you have an Android Wear smartwatch, you can respond to WhatsApp messages directly from the watch and remain safe from appearing online.
How do you know if someone is online on WhatsApp without opening the chat?
Here’s how you do it.
- Select the contact. After you launch WhatsApp, if you want to check someone’s last online presence without giving the blue ticks on their sent text, at first you have to long tap on that contact and select it.
- View Contact. …
- Find the Last Seen of that Person. …
- Go Back to Chat List.
29 окт. 2016 г.
How do you acknowledge a message?
1. Reply — No matter what. Acknowledge promptly that you received a message. If no particular response is required, just say “thanks.” If you own an “action item” but can’t get to it for a while, let the sender know you saw the message and estimate when you expect to reply.
How do you reply to a specific WhatsApp message?
Tap and hold the message, then tap Reply . Enter your response and tap Send . Alternatively, swipe right on the message to reply. To reply privately to someone who sent a message in a group, tap and hold the message, then tap More options > Reply privately.
Can you set up automatic reply on WhatsApp?
Steps To Set-up Auto-reply for WhatsApp:
Tap on the three vertical dots on the top right of your WhatsApp application. From there, click on Settings, followed by Business Settings, and lastly on Away message. Now, turn on the “Send away message” toggle button.
What’s up best reply?
“What’s up?” or here (West Midlands of England) commonly just “sup” is a general greeting, you can response with answers like “Not much”, “Nothing”, “Alright” etc. In this context, the response is just a return of the greeting, or a confirmation that all is going normally.