To do this, go to its settings > Notifications & Sounds > Notification Sound. The new file “Silence_100ms” should appear mixed with the list of default sound effects. After choosing it, your message notifications in Messenger will be silent.
How do I turn off Messenger sound on Android?
- Open Facebook Messenger and tap on your profile picture in the top left, which will bring you to the main settings menu.
- Tap on the Notifications and Sounds sub-menu under Preferences.
- Now simply tap on the “On” toggle at the top to disable all sounds coming from Messenger.
31 дек. 2018 г.
How do I stop Facebook Messenger from ringing?
Disabling the ability to make video and voice calls through the desktop version of Facebook Messenger is pretty straightforward. On the chat panel on the right-hand side of the screen, users can click the gear icon to bring up the options menu. There, you can select “Turn Off Video/Voice Calls.”
How do I turn off Facebook Messenger messages on android?
- Open Facebook Messenger.
- Tap profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap SMS.
- Tap On.
- Tap TURN OFF SMS.
- Change SMS app to Android Messages.
How do I turn off vibrate for Facebook Messenger on Android?
You’ll see Notifications at the top, just under your profile picture and phone number (if you’ve enabled them for Facebook). Tap on Notifications, and then tap on Notifications in Messenger. Once there, you can toggle Vibrate to OFF, as well as Sounds, if you like.
How do I turn messenger off?
Open Messenger. Tap your profile picture in the top left corner > Legal & Policies > Deactivate Messenger. Tap Deactivate.
What happens when you mute someone on messenger?
Facebook Messenger allows users to mute individual conversations temporarily, or even indefinitely. When a user mutes a conversation, they won’t be notified when they receive new messages. When you mute a person, you need to select the time manually for which you want to mute a thread.
Can someone call me if I ignore them on messenger?
Ignore Message is for Messages, not for calls. If you do not want them to be able to call you, you have to put them on “block” mode.
Can Facebook messages be delivered if phone is off?
If their phone is off it will display an empty white circle (not sent) then a blue tick in a white circle (sent but not received), then when they turn on their phone it will turn into a white tick in a blue circle (received but not seen) and then when they see it, it shows their profile picture.
Can I block all messaging on Facebook?
Select “No one sees you (go offline)” to block all chat messages.
What is the difference between messenger and messaging?
Messages is tied to the Android platform and will work on any smartphone that runs on a version of Android OS. That is not the case with Messenger. Messenger is deeply integrated into Facebook and not tied to any mobile OS. You can install Messenger on Android, iOS, and Windows (mobile and Windows 10) platforms.
How do I turn off messages in Messenger?
If this window does not appear, you will have to make the change manually, like this:
- Open Android settings.
- Tap on “Applications.”
- Touch the menu button, top right.
- On the next screen tap on “Default Apps”.
- Touch on “Messaging Application” (or SMS).
- Choose the SMS app that you want to configure as the default.
9 сент. 2020 г.
How do I turn vibrate off on Facebook?
Tap in the bottom right of Facebook. Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings. Tap Notification Settings, then tap Push. Toggle on or off next to Sounds/Vibrate.
How do I stop my android from vibrating when I get a text?
How to turn off Vibrations
- To access the Accessibility features on your Android device open the Settings app .
- In the Settings app, select Accessibility from the list.
- Now scroll down to the Interaction controls section and select Vibration.
- On the Vibration screen, select the vibration you would like to turn off: …
- On the next screen, select Off.