Why is my android not notifying me when I receive a text?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
How do I get notifications back on my Android?
In the Settings shortcut menu that appears, scroll down and tap Notification log. A Notification log shortcut will appear on your home screen. Just tap this, and you’ll have access to your notification history and be able to retrieve those missed notifications.
How do I turn my notifications back on?
From a Home screen, do one of the following: Swipe screen then navigate: Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
Turn App Notifications On / Off – Android
- Tap Show notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap ‘On’ or ‘Off’.
- Tap Allow notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap Block all to turn on or off.
Why is my Samsung not showing notifications?
Navigate to “Settings > Device care > Battery”, and tap “⋮” in the top right corner. Set all switches to the “off” position in the “App power management” section, but leave the “Notification” switch “on” … Set the “Optimize settings” switch in the “Settings power optimization” section to the “off” position.
How do I get sound when I get a text message?
How to Set Text Message Ringtone in Android
- From the Home screen, tap the app slider, then open the “Messaging“ app.
- From the main list of message threads, tap “Menu” then choose “Settings“.
- Select “Notifications“.
- Select “Sound“, then choose the tone for text messages or choose “None“.
Why am I not getting a notification when one person texts me?
5 Answers. Your phone may not be on “Do Not Disturb,” but that conversation is – it’s a separate setting from your phone’s “Do Not Disturb” setting. Just go into that conversation -> Details -> toggle the Do Not Disturb switch and you should have your notifications back.
Why is my phone not showing notifications?
If restarting your phone didn’t do the job, try reviewing the notification settings for the app in question. … If you don’t find the relevant settings in the app, make sure to check Android’s notification settings for the app under Settings > Apps & Notifications > [App name] > Notifications.
How do I access my notification log?
How to tell if your Android has the Notifications Log
- Long-press your home screen.
- Tap Widgets.
- Scroll down and locate Settings.
- Tap and drag the Settings shortcut to your home screen.
- If you see a listing for Notifications Log (Figure A), your device supports the feature.
12 сент. 2019 г.
How do I find deleted notifications on my Samsung?
How to check accidentally cleared notifications on Android phones…
- Step 1: Just long-press anywhere on your home screen, and tap on “Widgets.”
- Step 2: You then need to scroll down and find “Settings” widget. Long-press it, and place it on your home screen. …
- Step 3: Tap the widget and scroll through your recently dismissed notifications.
11 авг. 2020 г.
Where are my notifications?
To find your notifications, from the top of your phone screen, swipe down. Touch and hold the notification, and then tap Settings . Choose your settings: To turn off all notifications, tap Notifications off.
How do I stop pop up notifications on my Samsung?
On your Android phone or tablet, swipe down from the top of the screen (once or twice depending on your device), and then tap the Gear icon to open the “Settings” menu. Select “Apps and Notifications.” Next, tap “Notifications.” In the top section, tap “Bubbles.”
How do you Unsilence notifications?
Note: If you tap the three-dot menu at the top then tap “Show system,” you can control system app notifications to an extent as well. You can disable all notifications for an app by toggling the “Show notifications” switch to the off position. Easy enough!
Why are my FB notifications not showing up?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.