Install MobileTrans – Copy Data to Android on your Android phone, you can get it on Google Play. Open the app, there will be two ways which you can choose to transfer data to your Android phone. Tap “Import from iCloud”. Enter your Apple ID and password to sign in your iCloud account.
Can you transfer files from iCloud to Android?
You can export the files from your iCloud backup and import them to your Samsung phone. … Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable > Download the . vcf file to your Android phone > Find the transferred file and tap Import to transfer them to your phone. The iPhone contacts should be on your Android phone now.
How do I download pictures from iCloud to Android?
Follow these steps to transfer iOS photos to android phone.
- Step 1: Install App on Your Android. MobileTrans – Copy Data to Android is an application you need to have on your phone to access iCloud photos on android. …
- Step 2: USB or Import from iCloud. …
- Step 3: Sign In. …
- Step 4: Choose Data to Transfer. …
- Step 5: Start.
28 июн. 2020 г.
How do I sync iCloud with Android?
How to Sync iCloud with Android?
- Go to SyncGene and sign up;
- Find the “Add Account” tab, select iCloud and sign in to your iCloud account;
- Click on “Add Account” and log in to your Android account;
- Find the “Filters” tab and check the folders you want to sync;
- Click “Save” and then “Sync all”.
How do I download from iCloud to my phone?
If you want to save copies of your photos and videos from iCloud.com to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or your Mac or PC, follow these steps.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On iCloud.com, tap Photos.
- Tap Select, then tap a photo or video. …
- Tap the more button .
- Choose Download, then tap Download to confirm.
26 окт. 2020 г.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Android without computer?
How it works
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. Click “Sign In” to access your iCloud backup data.
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.
6 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I download WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android?
Part 1: Transfer WhatsApp History from iPhone to Android with iCloud
- Open WhatsApp on your iOS device and click on “Settings”.
- Choose “Chat Settings ” > “Chat Backup”.
- Click on “Back Up Now” option and WhatsApp will start to backup all your WhatsApp chats to iCloud.
12 авг. 2019 г.
How do I get photos from iCloud to my Samsung?
To access iCloud Photos on an Android device, open a browser, and go to www.icloud.com. Sign in to iCloud when prompted, then tap Photos.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Samsung?
- Step 1: Connect your Samsung to computer. Open AnyDroid > Connect your Samsung to the computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi. …
- Choose iCloud transfer mode. Choose iCloud Backup to Android mode > Sign in your iCloud account. …
- Choose the right iCloud backup to transfer. …
- Transfer data from iCloud to Samsung.
21 окт. 2020 г.
Can I download my pictures from iCloud?
You can download photos from your iCloud library, but the method you use will vary depending on your device and where you’re downloading them from. For example, you may go through the Photos app, iCloud.com, or from shared albums.
Can I access iCloud on Android?
The only supported way to access your iCloud services on Android is to use the iCloud website. … To start, head to the iCloud website on your Android device and sign in using your Apple ID and password.
How do I retrieve data from iCloud?
In Settings on iCloud.com, click Restore Files (in the Advanced section). Select each file you want to restore, or select Select All. Click Restore.
What is the Android version of iCloud?
Google Drive provides alternative to Apple’s iCloud. Google has finally released Drive, a new cloud storage option for all Google account holders, offering up to 5 GB worth of free storage.
How do I download my pictures from iCloud to my phone?
To get photos from iCloud to iPhone:
- On your iPhone, go to “Settings” > [your name].
- Tap “iCloud” and choose “Photos”.
- Enable “iCloud Photos” (or “iCloud Photo Library”) and select “Download and Keep Originals”. By doing so, the iCloud photos will be downloaded to your iPhone automatically over Wi-Fi.
11 янв. 2021 г.
How do I download files from iCloud?
If you have upgraded to and are using the iCloud Drive feature to store files, select its icon in the iCloud window. Find a file you want to download and click its icon once to select it. Next, click the download icon at the top of the browser window — the icon looks like a cloud with a downward-pointing arrow.
How do I get my old photos from iCloud to my iPhone?
Get photos from iCloud to be stored on iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to Settings. Tap on your name -> iCloud.
- Select Photos, then toggle off iCloud Photos (or iCloud Photo Library for older iOS versions). …
- Now, all you have to do is wait until your iCloud photos are downloaded to the iPhone.