How do I finish Android setup?
Option 1: Transfer data from your current phone
- Within a few minutes, you’ll get a “Pixel setup isn’t done” notification. Tap Finish setup.
- For a few days, open your Settings app. At the top, tap Finish setup.
- After a while, you can always reset your phone. But that erases all your data.
What is Android setup?
The setup process will ask whether you want to turn on or off various Google services, such as the ability to automatically back up device data (recommended), use Google’s location service to help apps determine your location (your choice entirely, and you can allow location access to specific apps when required), …
How do I setup my new phone?
Many also say “Made by Google” or “Made for Google.” Find accessories in the Google Store.
- Turn on a new device that isn’t set up yet. Put the device in pairing mode.
- Turn on your phone’s screen.
- On your phone, you’ll get a notification offering to set up the new device.
- Tap the notification.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
How do I setup my Samsung Galaxy phone?
Set Up New Samsung Galaxy Phone
- Open back cover and Place Battery and Sim Card. …
- Power ON the Phone. …
- Select Language. …
- Sign in to Wi-Fi Network. …
- Agree to Terms and Conditions. …
- Transfer Data From Your Old Phone Using Tap and Go. …
- Sign into your Google Account. …
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
How do I get to settings on my Samsung phone?
On your Home screen, swipe up or tap on the All apps button, which is available on most Android smartphones, to access the All Apps screen. Once you’re on the All Apps screen, find the Settings app and tap on it. Its icon looks like a cogwheel. This opens the Android Settings menu.
How do I connect my Android phone to my TV?
Set up the remote control app
- On your phone, download the Android TV Remote Control app from the Play Store.
- Connect your phone and Android TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your phone, open the Android TV Remote Control app .
- Tap the name of your Android TV. …
- A PIN will appear on your TV screen.
How do I connect my Android phone to my Android phone?
Tip: If you don’t get a notification, open your phone’s settings app and tap Connected devices. Under “Nearby devices,” tap the device you want to pair.
- Your Bluetooth accessory works with Fast Pair. …
- Your phone is using Android 6.0 or higher.
- Your phone has Bluetooth and Location turned on.
How do I access phone settings?
There are two ways to get to your phone’s settings. You can swipe down on the notification bar at the top of your phone display, then tap on the top right account icon, then tap on Settings. Or you can tap on the “all apps” app tray icon in the bottom middle of your home screen.
How do I set up Find My Phone on Android?
Sign in to Find My Device (URL: google.com/android/find) to access these services.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Google (Google services).
- To allow the device to be remotely located: Tap Location. …
- Tap Security.
- Tap the following switches to turn on or off: Remotely locate this device.
How do I setup my Android to my new iPhone?
How switch from iPhone to Android with Smart Switch
- Update your iPhone’s software as much as you can.
- Open iCloud on your iPhone and backup your data to the cloud.
- Open the Smart Switch app on your new Galaxy phone.
- Follow the setup process and the app will import all data for you.
Does formatting phone delete everything?
Here’s How to Really Wipe Your Data. However, a security firm has determined returning Android devices to factory settings doesn’t actually wipe them clean. Here are the step you need to take to protect your data.
How do you format a phone when it is locked?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected. Press the power button to select this option.
Does factory reset remove all data?
Perform factory reset
When you do a factory reset on your Android device, it erases all the data on your device. It is similar to the concept of formatting a computer hard drive, which deletes all the pointers to your data, so the computer no longer knows where the data is stored.