Just use the USB cable from your iPhone and plug it into the adapter. Then, after connecting the adapter into your new Android, plug it into your old device and follow the steps on-screen to begin moving your old stuff on over.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to android using USB?
Transfer content with a USB cable (iOS)
- Connect the phones with the old phone’s USB cable. …
- Launch Smart Switch on both phones.
- Tap Send data on the old phone, tap Receive data on the new phone. …
- Next, tap Cable on both phones. …
- Select the data you want transferred to the new phone.
What cable do I need to transfer from iPhone to Samsung?
- Open Smart Switch on your new Samsung device. …
- Connect your Samsung phone to your iPhone by using the USB-C connector and your Lightning cable.
- Press ‘Next’ on your Samsung phone and follow the prompts.
- Your new device will search and connect to your previous one.
How do I transfer from iPhone to android without computer?
Method 1: Transferring your iPhone contacts to android via iCloud
- Download MobileTrans App on your Android phone. …
- Open MobileTrans App and get started. …
- Select the transferring method. …
- Sign-in to your apple id, or iCloud account. …
- Choose what data you want to transfer.
18 июл. 2020 г.
What is the easiest way to transfer contacts from iPhone to android?
Press the “Add Account” button, select the Gmail option, and enter in your login information. Your iPhone will then ask which parts of your Google account you’d like to sync. Make sure the Contacts option is selected; then your iPhone and Android devices will start syncing contacts with one another.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to android without computer?
Using the Send Anywhere app
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo. …
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
- The app will generate a PIN and a QR code image for the receiver. …
- On the Android phone, run the Send Anywhere app.
How do you transfer all data from an iPhone to a Samsung?
Connect the two phones using the iOS phone’s lightning cable and the USB-OTG adapter that came with your Galaxy phone. Tap Trust on the iOS phone. Tap Next on the Galaxy phone. Select the content you want to transfer, and then tap Transfer.
How do I transfer numbers from iPhone to Samsung?
After syncing your iPhone contacts with iCloud, go to iCloud.com and log-in to your account. Visit the Contacts section and export your contacts to a vCard file. Later, you can copy this vCard file to your Samsung device and import contacts from it.