So I’m trying to add one of my friends into a group chat I have going with some other iPhone users. You will have to make a new conversation/group chat. … You can’t turn an iMessage group chat into an sms one.
Can you group message with Android and iPhone?
How to Send Group Texts to iPhone Users from Android? As long as you set the MMS settings correctly, you can send group messages to any of your friends even if they are using an iPhone or a non-Android device.
Can you add non iPhone users to group chat?
Anyone in a group iMessage can add or remove someone from the conversation. You can remove a person from a group iMessage that has at least three other people. You can’t add or remove people from group MMS messages or group SMS messages. … Anyone in a group iMessage can add or remove someone from the conversation.
Why can’t I text in a group chat with iPhone and Android?
Yes, that is why. Group messages that contain non-iOS devices require a cellular connection, and cellular data. These group messages are MMS, which requires cellular data. While iMessage will work with wi-fi, SMS/MMS will not.
Can you do iMessage on Android?
You usually can’t use iMessage on Android because Apple uses a special end-to-end encryption system in iMessage that secures the messages from the device they’re sent on, through Apple’s servers, to the device receiving them. … That’s why there’s no iMessage for Android app available on the Google Play store.
How do you leave a group text on iPhone and Android?
More videos on YouTube
- Open the group text you want to leave.
- Select the ‘Info’ button.
- Select “Leave this Conversation” via mashable.com: Taping the “info” button will bring you to the details section. Just select “Leave this Conversation” at the bottom of the screen, and you will be removed.
Why am I not getting all my group texts?
Android. Go to the main screen of your messaging app and tap the menu icon or menu key (on the bottom of the phone); then tap Settings. If Group Messaging isn’t in this first menu it may be in the SMS or MMS menus. … Under Group Messaging, enable MMS.
How do I add non iPhone users to iMessage?
Tap the “Messages” icon. Tap “New Message,” tap the “+” symbol, and select the contact name of the non-iPhone user. Type your message text in the New Message window and tap “Send.” After a second or two, the message appears on the screen with a green bubble around it.
Is there a limit on iMessage group chat?
Apple’s iMessage group text app for iPhones and iPads can accommodate up to 25 people, according to the Apple Tool Box blog, but Verizon customers can only add 20.
Why won’t my iPhone do group messages?
To send an SMS message, you need cellular network connection. … If you’re trying to send group MMS messages on an iPhone, go to Settings > Messages and turn on MMS Messaging. If you don’t see an option to turn on MMS Messaging or Group Messaging on your iPhone, then your carrier might not support this feature.
How do I fix my group chat on Android?
The fix for this issue is easy:
- Open Messages.
- Click the three stacked dots on the top right (on the main page where all conversations are shown)
- Select Settings, then Advanced.
- The top item in the Advanced menu is the Group Message behavior. Tap it and change it to “Send an MMS reply to all recipients (group MMS)”.
Why won’t my iPhone let me text androids?
Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage, Send as SMS, or MMS Messaging is turned on (whichever method you’re trying to use). Learn about the different types of messages you can send.
How do I get iPhone messages on my Android?
Transfer messages from iPhone to Android using iSMS2droid
- Backup your iPhone and locate the backup file. Connect your iPhone to your computer. …
- Download iSMS2droid. Install iSMS2droid on your Android phone, open the app and tap on the Import Messages button. …
- Start your transfer. …
- You’re done!
How can I make my android look like iPhone messages?
How to Make Your Android Phone’s Messages Look Like an iPhone
- Choose the SMS application you would prefer to use. …
- Install the application from the Google Play store. …
- Disable notifications in the settings of Android’s default Messaging app. …
- Download an iPhone SMS theme for your SMS replacement app, if you choose to go with Go SMS Pro or Handcent.
What is the best messaging app for Android?
Top 8+ Best SMS Apps for Android
- Chomp SMS.
- Handcent Next SMS.
- Google Messenger.
- Textra SMS.
- Pulse SMS.
- Mighty Text.
8 янв. 2021 г.