While Apple’s ‘Move to iOS’ app allows you to transfer everything seamlessly between Android to iOS, it does not allow transferring WhatsApp chats. So if you were using WhatsApp on your old Android device, you would want to transfer them to your iOS device in order to preserve older messages.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
If WhatsApp is already installed on your device, uninstall it, and then reinstall it from the Play Store.
- Step 2: Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your account and verify your phone number. …
- Step 3: When WhatsApp detects the Google Drive backup, click “Restore” and wait while the backup is restored to the device.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chat history from Android to iPhone 11?
Android or iPhone is ok. Then you simply tap the trio of dots at the top left of the screen and go to Settings > Chats > Chat backup.> Back up to Google Drive. Step 2 One your iPhone11(Pro), install WhatsApp and then launch it.
How do I restore my messages from Android to iPhone?
4 Simple Steps to Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone:
- Choose Phone to iPhone on Phone Switcher.
- Click on Next to Go on.
- Uncheck the Select All and Choose Messages.
- Backup Android Messages.
- Choose PhoneTrans Backup.
- Choose Messages to Restore.
- “Apps & Data” Screen on iPhone and “Transfer Data” Screen on Android.
25 февр. 2021 г.
How do I move WhatsApp from Google Drive to iCloud?
Part 2: Guide to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud
- Reinstall WhatsApp on your Android phone. …
- Then launch WhatsApp on your Android phone and tap the three-dot menu found at the upper-right corner.
- Tap on the “Settings” option and then select “Chats”.
- Go to “Chat backup”.
How do I transfer WhatsApp backup from Android to iPhone?
Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iOS via email chat method
- First and foremost, you will have to open the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Now, Go to WhatsApp’s Settings page and go to a section named “Chats”
- Inside Chats, you will see an option for “Chat History” which you need to tap on.
19 февр. 2020 г.
How can I transfer my WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone for free?
Here’s how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email:
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Chats” settings.
- Tap on the “Chat History” option to get to the chat history screen.
- Tap on “Export chat” to export WhatsApp chats.
How can I transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone without computer?
Part 1. Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone without PC – via Email Chats
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your Android phone. …
- Step 2: Now select one conversation that you want to send. …
- Step 3: Next, enter your email address and click “Send”.
9 дек. 2019 г.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload. …
- Open Google Photos on your iPhone.
Is switching from Android to iPhone worth it?
Android phones are less secure than iPhones. They are also less sleek in design than iPhones and have a lower quality display. Whether it is worth switching from Android to iPhone is a function of personal interest. The various features have been compared between the two of them.
Can I transfer all data from Android to iPhone?
Moving your photos, contacts, calendars, and accounts from your old Android phone or tablet to your new iPhone or iPad is easier than ever with Apple’s Move to iOS app. Apple’s first Android app, it hooks your old Android and new Apple device together over a direct Wi-Fi connection and transfers over all your data.
How do I transfer from Android to Apple?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap Move Data from Android. While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. …
- Open the Move to iOS app. …
- Wait for a code. …
- Use the code. …
- Choose your content and wait. …
- Set up your iOS device. …
18 дек. 2020 г.
How do I transfer files from Google Drive to iPhone?
Save a photo or video to your camera roll
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Next to to file you want to download, tap More .
- Tap Send a copy.
- Depending on your file, tap Save image or Save video.
Where are my WhatsApp backups Gmail?
To do this, just go to your Google Drive account on your computer and click on the gear icon on the top-right corner to access its Settings. Now, go to the “Manage Apps” or “Managing Apps” section under Google Settings, find WhatsApp, and access its options.
Where is WhatsApp backup stored?
Note: Your WhatsApp backup is stored as “hidden app data” on Google Drive, which is only accessible to WhatsApp, and not to you directly or any other app. You can see the size of your backup by going to Google Drive on your computer, selecting the Gear icon > Settings > Manage Apps > WhatsApp.